By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite fast food place

Best WIngs in the world

Around the Network

my fav is mcdonalds

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

^ i like there breakfast

the only time i ate fast food was when i used to on burn cruises all the time; we'd end up at mc'd's and i'd eat like 2 double cheeseburgers, 2 mcchickens, and 2 applepies...all for $5

yet because i was really into weightlifting at the time, and running 10 miles a week, i was in really good shape. go figure

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

ppl still eat at wackdonalds?

that amazes me

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

In-N-Out Burger, FTW!!!!!!

Entroper said:

Taco Bell, Arby's, Burger King, and Chick-fil-A are all good. But nothing, and I mean nothing beats Five Guys.

They started in the D.C. area and have expanded to most of the east coast, and they're even starting to move out west now.

o shit five guys!!!  Acouple of those opened up in Charlotte, where I'm from.  Best fries in the world.  Only problem is that whenever i leave my clothes smell like food, fries in particular.  I hate that.

What A Burger is pretty damn good also, but being in NC, there aren't any.  I heard theres one somewhere but I have no idea where.  Whenever I go to Dallas I make sure I go there atleast once. 

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I rarely eat fast food but when I do in America Arby's and KFC win but if I'm in out of the country MOSburger is amazing

Fast food pizza for the lose.

Pizza Hut is pretty tasty, but nothing can ever beat a pizza from Aurelio's or or Aranello's around my area. Gino's East downtown is good pizza too.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I cant believe I forgot about Chick Fil A. I miss it so much, they dont have them in Vegas. I cant wait to go back to the south :(

Jack in the Box is pretty good too. So cheap and good :D

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!