By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why can't the board ever just celebrate Nintendo? Look at the chartz ppl!

Fusioncode said:
snyps said:

Most profits every generation??? NINTENDO Microsoft

A little behind? Anyone denying the fact that the WiiU is an absolute disaster right now is beyond delusional. Do I need to remind you this thing is tracking under the Gamecube? 

Xbox has made more profits than Nintendo?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Sighh, is this how the Year of the Luigi will end? Everyone hating on Nintendo? Poor Luigi, its suppose to be his big year but the mean old Sony and MS consoles out shined his anniversary... I almost can't help but feel sorry for our oldest Player #2

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Slarvax said:
Fusioncode said:
snyps said:

Most profits every generation??? NINTENDO Microsoft

A little behind? Anyone denying the fact that the WiiU is an absolute disaster right now is beyond delusional. Do I need to remind you this thing is tracking under the Gamecube? 

MICROSOFT has made more profits than Nintendo. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Slarvax said:
Fusioncode said:

MICROSOFT has made more profits than Nintendo. 

Well, yeah. M$ vs Nintendo is no competition. I thought we were talking about Xbox.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Fusioncode said:
snyps said:

Today is ridiculous on vgc. Every post in hot topics is a venomous Nintendo thread. That's an everyday thing but goddamn today is ridiculous. Why don't we look at the chartz ????

no.1 software this week??Nintendo game

no.1 hardware every week??? Nintendo hardware

Most 8th gen consoles sold?? Nintendo 

Most 8th gen handhelds sold?? Nintendo

Most profits every generation??? NINTENDO Microsoft xbox division is negative

Who has money in the bank??? Nintendo Microsoft again xbox division is negative

Who has the systems with the best rated games????? Nintendo

Who has the best games coming in 2014???? Nintendo This is opinion

Who's on top of the totem pole??? Nintendo I think they're the bottom of the totem pole right now

Gawd!! Does anybody know what it's like being a Nintendo fan on vgc?? It's freaking rough. So the Wii U is a little behind the weekly sales of competing hardwares during their holiday launch. So? So Wii U isn't no.1 this holiday. Nintendo is! Just stahp!

Most profits every generation??? NINTENDO Microsoft xbox division is negative

Who has money in the bank??? Nintendo Microsoft again xbox division is negative

ps4 xONE are selling above 200k this week Wii U is sell above 100k.  For systems that just launched and were highly anticipated, yeah I say that's a little behind.  Wii U has been doing about half of their numbers consistently all winter except the week they lanched.  It's not delusional to say Wii U is a little behind.  I'm quite offended actually.  

Around the Network
DucksUnlimited said:
snyps said:

Today is ridiculous on vgc. Every post in hot topics is a venomous Nintendo thread. That's an everyday thing but goddamn today is ridiculous. Why don't we look at the chartz ????

Most profits every generation??? NINTENDO

Who has money in the bank??? Nintendo

Who has the best games coming in 2014???? Nintendo

Who's on top of the totem pole??? Nintendo

Gawd!! Does anybody know what it's like being a Nintendo fan on vgc?? It's freaking rough. So the Wii U is a little behind the weekly sales of competing hardwares during their holiday launch. So? So Wii U isn't no.1 this holiday. Nintendo is! Just stahp!

Not to rain on your parade, but most of the stuff you said is either inaccurate, subjective  or misleading. I know there's a lot of negativity regarding Nintendo right now, but your approach doesn't make you much better than those people.

How so?  Aren't you the guy that says there's offenders on both sides?  I'm not attacking,I'm celebrating. That does make me much better. Show me where it's inaccurate, subjective  or misleading and maybe you'll see.  Subjective is the 2014 comment I get that.  There's nothing misleading or inaccurate here.

snyps said:
Fusioncode said:
snyps said:

Most profits every generation??? NINTENDO Microsoft xbox division is negative

Who has money in the bank??? Nintendo Microsoft again xbox division is negative

Who has the best games coming in 2014???? Nintendo This is opinion

Who's on top of the totem pole??? Nintendo I think they're the bottom of the totem pole right now

Most profits every generation??? NINTENDO Microsoft is negative

Who has money in the bank??? Nintendo Microsoft again xbox division is negative

ps4 xONE are selling above 200k this week Wii U is sell above 100k.  For systems that just launched and were highly anticipated, yeah I say that's a little behind.  Wii U has been doing about half of their numbers consistently all winter except the week they lanched.  It's not delusional to say Wii U is a little behind.  I'm quite offended actually.  

PS4 is heavily supply constrainted and not even out in Japan. Yet it's still doubling the WiiU's sales. If you honestly believe the WiiU is doing well then there's nothing I could say that will convince you otherwise. No point in continuing this convo. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

snyps said:

Most profits every generation??? NINTENDO

Who has money in the bank??? Nintendo

Who has the best games coming in 2014???? Nintendo

Who's on top of the totem pole??? Nintendo

Actually, for home consoles Sony tend to have the better average game rating :P (they have for the PS1, PS2 and PS3 at least). That's of course not counting the non exclusive third party games not on Nintendo's home consoles. Including those Nintendo tend to get somewhat pummeled.

You'd be right for handhelds though :P

You have to admit that discussing Nintendo's struggles with the Wii  is  far more interesting than Sony or Microsoft issues.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

PenguinZ said:

You have to admit that discussing Nintendo's struggles with the Wii  is  far more interesting than Sony or Microsoft issues.

I think it's more interesting that the interwebs blew up over the nintendo news today.  I mean, Sony is still in a worse position and likely wont be around 3 years from now.  Microsoft is just boring, they aren't really doing great but aren't really doing poorly.

But Nintendo is rumored to have sold around 480 thousand wiiU's in the USA last month which is significantly higher than what was tracked on vgchartz, though no one is talking about that....

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=752867&page=46

Something...Something...Games...Something