By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I Believe PS4 Will Sell More Than Xbone In NPD January, And You?

Tagged games:

RenCutypoison said:

381 says insider, ignoring distribution and storage cost.

I think at this time we can exclude storage cost

Around the Network
drkohler said:
RenCutypoison said:

Not sure if joke. If not there is storage between all stages of the manufacturing, assembly to distribution too.

RenCutypoison said:
drkohler said:
RenCutypoison said:

Not sure if joke. If not there is storage between all stages of the manufacturing, assembly to distribution too.

That is not Sony's problem. With storage costs you probably mean warehouses that store units for a wile. Here is how it goes (simplified):

-Plant makes palettes with PS4s (Sony doesn't care about storage unless chinese store it in the open....)

-Transport company brings palettes to ship (at best already in containers) (Sony doesn't care about storage)

-Ship brings containers to harbour (Sony doesn't care, they own the containers..)

-Transport company bings containers to customer's distribution center storage facilities (Sony doesn't care about storage, all the stuff is already sold).

Once supply exceeds demand, Sony starts to calculate..

Serious_frusting said:
If they have stock it will be a walk in the park.

xbone only outsold ps4 BY 40k

Yup, the more expensive, most bashed on the internet, Kinect bundled Xbox One outsold the almighty PS4 at CHRISTMAS by 40k

This is an obvious prediction everyone is expecting. However if this prediction goes wrong, no one will listen to your predictions again ;) .

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
This is an obvious prediction everyone is expecting. However if this prediction goes wrong, no one will listen to your predictions again ;) .

No, he'll just eat another crow and then start up the same prediction for February on the same day.

jlmurph2 said:
MoHasanie said:

No, he'll just eat another crow and then start up the same prediction for February on the same day.

lol

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

jlmurph2 said:
Serious_frusting said:
If they have stock it will be a walk in the park.

xbone only outsold ps4 BY 40k

Yup, the more expensive, most bashed on the internet, Kinect bundled Xbox One outsold the almighty PS4 at CHRISTMAS by 40k

due to supply. Does that upset you?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I doubt it.

PDF said:
ethomaz said:

AnthonyW86 said:

I don't think Microsoft chose it? And isn't XOne easier? Looks cooler too and the Xbox 360 wasn't called XB360 either, it was X360. Sure a little off-topic but hey important nontheless haha.

Xone is pejorative here... seems like a male version of the woman genitalia (if that is possible).

Edit - You will ever see anybody here saying "Vamos em casa jogar Xone..."  (Let's play Xone at home).

Edit - I laughed just writing the phase

Funny because here in the states people say bone to describe having sex.  Let's bone or we boned as examples.  Most likely coming from the word boner, as a word for erect penis.  It works the same way as saying screw or fuck.  Which also doubles as a insult or a negative.  Like your screwed or your effed.  People will say your boned.   So xbone sounds either weirdly sexual or insulting.  MS embraced the term but I for one don't say it out loud as it sounds Stanley perverse.  No one want to say " hey you want to check out my xbone, or do you want to play with my xbone."

on topic:  I think there's a good shot at it, but it will be close either way.  I put my money on no difference greater than 100k

We know sex is such a problem in USA (sometimes to a point that the rest of the world wonders why you fight ayatollahs and talibans instead of being buddies with them ), but don't demand it become the same everywhere else!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!