By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I like what you guys are doing. (X)

I see Monolith's X images and mini-clips of the game in a lot of people's signatures. Ya'll keep talking about it and everything. I see people talking about X on other gaming websites too. Haha...funny, you guys are advertising the game more than Nintendo right now. You guys keep pushing and telling people who don't know about the game, love it. I really hope at least 3 weeks before it release Nintendo market the heck out of it. I want to see a commercial. I want this game to succeed. So please keep doing what you're doing. :) Here's my 2 cents.

http://youtu.be/APWTJMyM4qg 

Around the Network

Nintendo needs to advertise/market this like hell. It will be the game to prove that the Wii U can compete with PS4 and XbonOne in terms of raw power and scope, in my opinion. If i didn't have a deep rooted dislike for mechas, I would track this game harder.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:

Nintendo needs to advertise/market this like hell. It will be the game to prove that the Wii U can compete with PS4 and XbonOne in terms of raw power and scope, in my opinion. If i didn't have a deep rooted dislike for mechas, I would track this game harder.

Riite!

It's going to be epic. Sequel to the very best JRPG of last gen!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Game looks amazing. I only hope they don't run with the weird gundman thingys they have in the game, I'm not sure I'm a fan of those.. But besides that, this looks like an epic RPG, one the Wii U needs.

That reminds me, I really gotta go back and finish off Xenoblade..

Around the Network

I would have bought a WiiU for this game only :).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

The game is bound to be great, if only they can give us a release date.

If Nintendo advertises properly it can sell a lot.

IMHO Monolith should have stuck with developing on the PS3. If this is Monolith softs best offering they're robbing themselves out of SO MUCH cash releasing this on the Wii U! Oh well I still hope it's successful, and Wii U gamers pick it up like no other along with Bayonetta 2. I have my doubts though because these aren't your typical 6-12 year old fan favorites. These games are for teens and up don't you guys think? Are they marketing to half of the WIi U install base or even less do you think? I'm kind of thinking they are, and it will make these games struggle to get far beyone 1 million on the Wii U platform. I don't know if that is good.

I hold out faint hope that Nintendo will push this game like Sony pushed FF7 back in the day. With the right push an RPG can really be a system seller. This title will certainly have the quality to back up any promotion.

Regardless, I know I'll enjoy it personally.