By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Can Someone Say "Game A" Is Better Than "Game B" If THEY Never Even Played Both? O.o

orniletter said:

Is that a real screenshot?  Which game is it from?  I'm pretty sure it sucks but that screenshot is awesome!

Around the Network
Too_Talls said:
you can say whatever you want but it won't hold much weight. Thats why we look at the game reviewer scores from people who HAS played both.

Don't let the game reviewers decieve you... They're just as biased as well.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

d21lewis said:
orniletter said:

Is that a real screenshot?  Which game is it from?  I'm pretty sure it sucks but that screenshot is awesome!

Super Paper Mario, and it's real.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

d21lewis said:
orniletter said:

Super Paper Mario

it's an awesome game!

No they can't, they are just kidding themselves and so invested in their console of choice they will make themself believe anything. How can you?? it's impossible until you experience it for yourself.

Around the Network

Same reason why people say console A is better then consoles B and C

Somini said:
Rogerioandrade said:
Somini said:
You tell me. Every Nintendo fan on this site is sure The Last Of Us doesn't deserve the attention it's getting. Have you all played the game behind our backs during one of your meetings or something?

What about every Sony fan saying that  Super Mario 3d World doesn´t deserve the praise it´s getting, without even have played the game?

The topic is not specific about Nintendo fans or Nintendo games, but gaming in general. What do you gain in putting fanboys arguments to it? 

I'm not the one who said those things. If you're looking for fanboys i suggest you look in your camp. If you're insinuating that i'm a fanboy that i'd gladly report you. Now how about making a comment that's not about personal attacks or should i mention your behaviour?

So let me get this straight. You're claiming that every Nintendo fan on this site is of one mind, but the minute someone applies the same logic to your fanbase, you threaten him? In that case, it seems Tbone has equal grounds to report you for the exact same implication.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...geesh

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

There are certain cases where you can definitely say one game is better than another without playing both as long as you at least reasonably inform yourself.

For example I can say that TLOU is a better game than Fighter Within without ever having touched the latter and I'd dare anyone in this thread to find someone that disagrees with this opinion.

NiKKoM said:
I have more problems with people claiming game X is gonna be better then game Y when both aren't on the market yet...

clearly, X is better than Y.  that was clear ages before release..

kitler53 said:
NiKKoM said:
I have more problems with people claiming game X is gonna be better then game Y when both aren't on the market yet...

clearly, X is better than Y.  that was clear ages before release..

Biased!!! (Y is better > X)