By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Website issues / slowdown

ioi said:
Yeah it is something i can add

Awesome, bro :)

Around the Network

Thanks ioi. The site is so silky smooth now.

Thanks ioi :).

beautiful running awesome

it loads faster now, thanks ioi

Around the Network

I can't access anything from the top menu buttons... I get a domain registration website

Can we have our massive Brawl thread back now? Or is it too beastly even for this server?

Hey ioi, I have two quick suggestions actually. First off, can we possibly make it so that when signing up and providing the email address it makes sure that email account is not associated with any other accounts (assuming you haven't already done that, it's been a while since I made my account)?

That won't completely stop spammers but it will make things more difficult for them and at least slow them down. I personally like that better than having to approve people because frankly I've never really liked that option.

The other thing that I think would be helpful is to have a mod forum. That way we can talk about various problems a lot easier, plan ahead, talk about people behind their back, and so on.

twesterm said:
Hey ioi, I have two quick suggestions actually. First off, can we possibly make it so that when signing up and providing the email address it makes sure that email account is not associated with any other accounts (assuming you haven't already done that, it's been a while since I made my account)?

That won't completely stop spammers but it will make things more difficult for them and at least slow them down. I personally like that better than having to approve people because frankly I've never really liked that option.

The other thing that I think would be helpful is to have a mod forum. That way we can talk about various problems a lot easier, plan ahead, talk about people behind their back, and so on.

Agree 100%

Things are really quick now. There aren't many people on at this moment, but it's still faster than I remember the site ever being, even back in the olden days.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."