By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2013 NPD Thread! - Everything is in the OP!

Sugar.

Wii JD2014 > 800K > PS3 COD

Around the Network

Wii JD2014 > 800K > PS3 COD

Ubisoft will stay around nitnendo a litle more.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Guys I did the math again using the 2.9 attach rate for retail + digital.

Digital = ~400k

Those Vita numbers are on a collision course with the Earth's core.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Ryuu96 said:

Wow, So does it include the other digital sales that aren't on disc like Killer Instinct, Max etc?

I think they are counting only the digital title... not Add-content or DLC.

Around the Network

Wii JD2014 > 800K > PS3 COD --- Sugar

EDIT: Beaten by ethomaz, I guess i'll let him do the job, he's just too quick for me!

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

MS is doing better than expected in the US. I don't know why Sony doesn't give numbers...

Oh god that GT6 numbers....This is really disappointing....An absolute bomb and i should eat crow too....

Sony really had a bad December in all platforms...I really don't understand why....one thing is to lose to Microsoft and other thing, to show such bad numbers in software in all platforms.

And PSV numbers....so unfair...., PSV is a wonderful machine that deserves more.

Sony really needs to step up their game in USA because something is amiss in their strategy there.

colafitte said:
Oh god that GT6 numbers....This is really disappointing....An absolute bomb and i should eat crow too....

Sony really had a bad December in all platforms...I really don't understand why....one thing is to lose to Microsoft and other thing, to show such bad numbers in software in all platforms.

And PSV numbers....so unfair...., PSV is a wonderful machine that deserves more.

Sony really needs to step up their game in USA because something is amiss in their strategy there.

Let's not get too pessimistic here. The PS4 was completely sold out in December, it only to XBO due stock problems. Lower Software is a similiar issue.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

The only company that could sell the Vita is Nintendo.

It's a shame because it's such a nice piece of hardware, much better than the PSP.