By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why I love Nintendo

If the new HDMI builds will be reliable I'll prolly get an Xbox 360.

Around the Network
nintendo_fanboy said:
Interesting thread... I don't really have something to add, but I think that now leo-j is banned, kingofwale must be the most annoying poster on this site.

With comments like these..

"1. Because we all know lacking choices is great for the consumer, right? You don't see any other company making only one model of a product.

2. it makes no sense, since PS3 is just as reliable as Wii.

3. ...or like how Nintendo focused on Wiimote but with 2 of their biggest games, people rather play them on old controller?

Honestly, those are some of the worst reason to pick up a Wii. It's almost as bad as my ex's "Because it comes in pink" reason.

The reason to get a Wii:

1. Nintendo first party games.

2. completely different way to play games.

3. it's less expensive. "

He should just change his name to kingofphail..

rofl

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

MANUELF said:
Wii is the console with most exclusively games, Xbox and PS have the same games with a little diference, your election is the best.

I find that funny, since there have been 8 mario paries, over 20 mario sports games, over 10 pokemon games, over 5 metroid games, over 10 zelda games, over 5 wario games, I MEAN YOU CAN GO ON FOR LIKE 4 MORE FRANCHISES AND THAT'S ALL THEY've DONE IN  28 years.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

all consoles have reasons not to get them. they all have too many to count.

that being said, they are all great buys and im soon gona be pswii. brawl and sony franchises ftw!

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

we all love nintendo because of there games and etc.

but love nintendo more

it is easy to tell which franchise you like

hence the name!!!

agree: the exclsive games and all

plus the unique controller scheme. 

Around the Network

glad you like you Wii, i love mine too

I would recommend you to get a 360 too, microsoft offers 3 year warranty on xbox 360's, it also has the best library of games this gen, its cheaper than the ps3, and it haas the best online service.

Has all intelligence left thee internet? This thread started out nice enough...

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

I think the OP was a well-thought-out presentation of a reasonable opinion, and I'm glad FaithRaven is here to share it with us. I hope that the reactions of certain members don't give this new member a bad impression of us.

However, I have to say that the OP could have been better articulated. For instance, although Point 3 itself was perfectly understandable, the title is nonsense to me.
"3. Straight Orietantion. I still laugh at Sony when they said that rumble is last gen and then they've added it to the PS3 controller a few months later."
What the heck does "Straight Orientation" mean? Are you calling the Sixaxis gay?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'll say I hope you enjoy your purchase.

- Right now on PS3 there isn't much your missing, this year that will change with the great games coming. Theres like 100 topics on the great games coming, so i won't name them. You should buy the PS3 around the start of 2009, that would be perfect cause most games would be out and FF13 would be close.

- On 360 your missing it in its prime. Halo 3, Gears of War are out. After GTA4 it will only go downhill (imo), with a few speedbumps on the way such as Fable 2, Too human, etc. to slow down its downfall. I'd say buy it now before its too far past its prime.

- Wii I can't really say. I think with SSBB and SMG and others out already its hitting a peak. I think it will be slow till Mario Kart comes around.

Final-Fan said:
I think the OP was a well-thought-out presentation of a reasonable opinion, and I'm glad FaithRaven is here to share it with us. I hope that the reactions of certain members don't give this new member a bad impression of us.

However, I have to say that the OP could have been better articulated. For instance, although Point 3 itself was perfectly understandable, the title is nonsense to me.
"3. Straight Orietantion. I still laugh at Sony when they said that rumble is last gen and then they've added it to the PS3 controller a few months later."
What the heck does "Straight Orientation" mean? Are you calling the Sixaxis gay?

I may be new to this forums, but i'm not new at all to forums

I'm calling Sony gay for all the bad decissions they made. They succeded at the hard tasks but failed at the easy ones.