By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Am I the only one who dislikes Nintendo?

Anfebious said:
I'll give my two cents and say I agree that I dislike Nintendo these days. But it's not because of them, I dislike them because of it's annoying fanbase.

They are full of delusional fans who think the Wii U is going to do some kind of turn around and regain back their number one spot from the last gen. They never where in first place, that is the PS3! Just give it 3 more years and it will beat the Wii without a problem.

They also act like their games are the best in the industry. Get off your pedestal guys, geez.

These days I don't even buy a Nintendo console, I woud hate to be associated by such a horrible fanbase. Gotta keep my social status between my friends.

Really? I mean just because a couple loud weirdos think Wii U will be number one, you're embarassed about losing your 'social status' by playing games on it? That's... you lost a lot of social status on here just being willing to say that publicly!

Around the Network
VitroBahllee said:
Anfebious said:
I'll give my two cents and say I agree that I dislike Nintendo these days. But it's not because of them, I dislike them because of it's annoying fanbase.

They are full of delusional fans who think the Wii U is going to do some kind of turn around and regain back their number one spot from the last gen. They never where in first place, that is the PS3! Just give it 3 more years and it will beat the Wii without a problem.

They also act like their games are the best in the industry. Get off your pedestal guys, geez.

These days I don't even buy a Nintendo console, I woud hate to be associated by such a horrible fanbase. Gotta keep my social status between my friends.

Really? I mean just because a couple loud weirdos think Wii U will be number one, you're embarassed about losing your 'social status' by playing games on it? That's... you lost a lot of social status on here just being willing to say that publicly!

I can't be seen playing kiddy games when my friends come over home. Please understand I have a reputation I have to live up to.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Love Nintendo games. Wish their hardware had more oomph

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Carl2291 said:
I for one absolutely adore Nintendo, for without Nintendo's backstabbing and general incompetence we wouldn't have the superior PlayStation brand and thus the utter decimation of shoddy, behind the times and cheap SEGA hardware.

And just to add to this, without Nintendo fucking Sony over and making Sony dominate the industry for 2 decades forcing Microsoft to enter the fray, we wouldnt have the ever innovating and evolving Halo franchise.

Carl2291 said:
Carl2291 said:
I for one absolutely adore Nintendo, for without Nintendo's backstabbing and general incompetence we wouldn't have the superior PlayStation brand and thus the utter decimation of shoddy, behind the times and cheap SEGA hardware.

And just to add to this, without Nintendo fucking Sony over and making Sony dominate the industry for 2 decades forcing Microsoft to enter the fray, we wouldnt have the ever innovating and evolving Halo franchise.

It stopped evolving since the third game. From there, it just went downhill.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:

I can't be seen playing kiddy games when my friends come over home. Please understand I have a reputation I have to live up to.

Feeling the need to say things like that and believe things like that is far more 'kiddy' than any game you could play, including chutes and ladders.

Careful OP, you're not allowed to dislike Nintendo without being labeled a fanboy or a hater.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

padib said:

He's joking.

It was going so well! Why'd you have to break Anfebious' streak?

TruckOSaurus said:
Might be worth keeping an eye over here...

*slaps Trucks* wake up!

Carl2291 said:
Carl2291 said:

To finish, something for you all to think about.

Remember.

Without Halo, we wouldnt have the greats like Half Life 2: Episode 2 or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. No Microsoft in this industry? Kiss goodbye to emotional rollercoasters like the Gears of War franchise. Real motion control gaming thanks to Xbox 360 Kinect. Online gaming brought to the industry by Xbox Live.

Thats right, motherfuckers. Nintendo are responsible for everything good in this industry. Without Nintendo you wouldnt have your precious PlayStations. Without PlayStation we would still have to put up with SEGA. Without PlayStation we wouldnt have Xbox.

You owe Nintendo your allegiance.