By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Battlefield 4 patch out now on PS4

Tagged games:

Rychussnik said:

I thought you didn't like battlefield, do you play the PS4 version?

I don't like the way Battlefield MP works... it seems too big to have fun... well I don't have the game but played a little on PS4 some weeks ago and now I was talking with some friends about this patch and they said there are a lot of bugs yet to be fixed.

Around the Network

I've been hearing a lot about BF4 and issues people are having with, but to be honest its been pretty flawless for me, a lot more stable than most games I've played on the ps4.

Pezzilla said:
I've been hearing a lot about BF4 and issues people are having with, but to be honest its been pretty flawless for me, a lot more stable than most games I've played on the ps4.

Same here.

I've put in almost 93 hours into multi-player and I've only encountered a few bugs here and there.

Nothing game breaking and I'm having heaps of fun with it.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Over half of the matches I've played have been a lagfest. I've just been playing Killzone SF lately. I'll come back when they finish ironing out the issues.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Rychussnik said:
nnodley said:
Yeah this game was rushed! Next year would have been much better for release. I like the campaign, but refuse to play MP till the shit is fixed.

you haven't touched the MP at all? 

Not yet.  I just started playing the game a week ago and I played the campaign first.  Will likely wait a bit more till starting MP.

Around the Network

I haven't had any issues with BF4 on PS4.

Games connect fine, no lag, looks beautiful. I don't get the rage.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Just bought Battlefield 4, and will be getting 3 months PS+ after mock exams are over, so I'll get to test it for myself!

If anyone wants to play just add me, PSN ID is the same as my VGC username.