By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU SHOULD TAKE A BREAK!!! <(o_O<)

Will you take a break?

Alrights... 10 15.63%

Nevars!!! 31 48.44%

Let me go get a Kit Kat bar. 22 34.38%

Total:63

This message pops up every 5 minutes in a lot of their games. Did someone die from playing too long or something? O_o

Around the Network

In Korea they do.

And that would be why we have to put up with it... wonderful how that works huh?

I find it annoying but you just forget about it after a while. I guess you just need to get accostumed to it.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

if i were you i would set a timer next time cuz those 5 minutes of yours are like 2 hours

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Nintendo is trying to keep you from being blind so they can sell u more games later

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Why do video games keep trying to make me stop playing them? Are they self conscious or something?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Nem said:
In Korea they do.

And that would be why we have to put up with it... wonderful how that works huh?

Hard to believe anyone would neglect their bodily needs to the point of death for something as trivial as video games, but at the same time this isn't very surprising. :L

I hate that. It's just... No, I will not take a break! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Can't see the image.

kirby007 said:
if i were you i would set a timer next time cuz those 5 minutes of yours are like 2 hours

If I were you I wouldn't take everything literally.