By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU SHOULD TAKE A BREAK!!! <(o_O<)

Will you take a break?

Alrights... 10 15.63%

Nevars!!! 31 48.44%

Let me go get a Kit Kat bar. 22 34.38%

Total:63
Viper1 said:
Nintendo puts it in all their games since the Wii to reduce their liability when someone tries to sue them for exhaustion, fatigue, eye strain, etc...because they started getting sued for stupid, frivolous stuff like exhaustion, fatigue and eye strain, etc...

I know people in the U.S can sue for very stupid things...but something THAT stupid?

Hum...I might sue Valve for the time I got exhausted playing Dota 2 for like 10 hours straight

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
LemonSlice said:
Zisbest said:
LemonSlice said:
Wright said:
LemonSlice said:
Wright said:

Have a smoke instead.

I wish I saw such elegant phrasing on tobacco products.

No No, it's not just harmful. IT'S DEADLY as all hell!

Trust me... Snake dies after 10 minutes of smoking.

Then MGS and the real world should switch health warnings. ;)

Seriously, it seems like Snake is smoking cancer itself.

Good idea, but if you think about it, no normal person would take the time to read that long text on the packaging.

'Smoking is deadly' is way more effective

And snake... is just snake. He's the most badass of the badass and also quit smoking from one day to the next in mgs4.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

I always appreciate that message. Sometimes we get too immersed in the game and burn hours on end. So, yes i do take a break when they politely ask me.

theprof00 said:
I hate when I'm playing Hotshots golf and I finish a course and then the cute female announcer just goes "you must be tired". Like, wtf, I just had a great round! And then it makes me feel like a loser with some hot girl making fun of me for playing another course.

I always here the same thing from girls after I sunk it in 3 holes. It does get tiresome.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
green_sky said:
I always appreciate that message. Sometimes we get too immersed in the game and burn hours on end. So, yes i do take a break when they politely ask me.

Would be better if: "Hey you b*tch, you stop playing this f*cking sh*t game or else I'm going to f*cking kill your stupid retarded family"

Even I would stop after that

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
osed125 said:
Viper1 said:
Nintendo puts it in all their games since the Wii to reduce their liability when someone tries to sue them for exhaustion, fatigue, eye strain, etc...because they started getting sued for stupid, frivolous stuff like exhaustion, fatigue and eye strain, etc...

I know people in the U.S can sue for very stupid things...but something THAT stupid?

Hum...I might sue Valve for the time I got exhausted playing Dota 2 for like 10 hours straight

A thief once sued a house owner for slipping off the roof and breaking his leg. And won.

Another one successfully sued a home owner because the TV he stole hurt his back.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

RolStoppable said:
osed125 said:
Viper1 said:

A thief once sued a house owner for slipping off the roof and breaking his leg. And won.

Nintendo and PC gamer

-