By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best 3rd Party Wii U game of 2013?

Best 3rd party game of 2013?

Need For Speed Most Wanted U 19 13.01%

Sonic Lost Worlds 16 10.96%

Deus Ex Revolution 19 13.01%

Rayman Legends 52 35.62%

Call of Duty Ghosts 3 2.05%

Batman Arkham Orgins 3 2.05%

Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag 21 14.38%

What 3rd Party? 13 8.90%

Total:146

Isn't Sonic 2nd party considering it was developed exclusively for the Wii U?

Rayman is probably my fav I guess.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
I own Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Sonic Lost Worlds, Batman Arkham Origins, and Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag. I've also played Rayman Legends. None were bad ports.

According to Digital Foundry, Arkham Origins and Black Flag both had framerate problems on Wii U.

NFS MW U is my top. it is a very good port. it is what every WiiU port should be.
Sonic lost world comes second.

There were some excellent ones, really. Injustice was great. Deus Ex also. Rayman also.

I´ll stick to Deus Ex. The Gamepad functions actually made the game a lot better to play. I´m enjoying every minute of it.

curl-6 said:
spemanig said:
I own Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Sonic Lost Worlds, Batman Arkham Origins, and Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag. I've also played Rayman Legends. None were bad ports.

According to Digital Foundry, Arkham Origins and Black Flag both had framerate problems on Wii U.

According to me, I never noticed a thing.

Around the Network

Would be nice if publishers released more demos on the eShop. Would like to try AC4 before considering it a buy.
Quite a few have mentioned Deus Ex, wouldn't mind playing a demo showing off the Gamepad integration.

I only own NFS:MWU from 2013 third-parties. I've also played Rayman Legends on a friends WiiU.
Guess it's Rayman, but I would not buy it just for myself.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Rayman Legends of course! I had a blast playing it with my friends, but I think Rayman Origins is still better.

I also give a mention to Monster Hunter 3, I am getting addicted to it!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I have all games from the poll. I always played multiplats on PC (since 1999), but I bought them for Wii U to show some support.

It's Rayman Legends by far. One of the best platformers ever made.

Rayman Legends > Deus Ex > AC4 > Most Wanted U > Sonic Lost World > Ghosts > Arkham Origins

episteme said:
 Sonic Lost World > Ghosts > Arkham Origins

Just curious; why do you rate Lost World as better than Ghosts and Origins?

Probably Rayman, but i really like Injustice gods among us, Splinter Cell, Need for Speed and Arkham origins.
I have Deus Ex in my backlog to play, ive heard good things about that one and i must get around to starting it.