By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Second Son (PS4) Will Outsell Titanfall (Xbox One) in Lifetime

Omg, Shots Fired

Also, Not a chance in hell... TitanFall is the next CoD

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Eh it could possibly do it, but I doubt it. For Infamous I'm thinking ~4million maybe. Which I hope because, imo, infamous deserves to be a 4-5million seller

depend how wide the gap will be this year between the X1 and ps4

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

It might beat Titanfall it its first week because of the higher install base but I can't see it long term.
Maybe if Infamous got stellar Reviews(which it probably won't) and Titanfall shits itself in the first week with bugs and server issues.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

i don't think so. Titanfall seems to be the new cod...

Around the Network
Vladimir7 said:
So glad someone posted this cuz i cant post yet. Im quite mesmerized, second son which is not a new IP is the most pre ordered ps4 title atm, Titanfall is a new IP and the most pre ordered for xbox one. How the hell is titanfall so much higher?

Im very proud of microsoft (post E3) but sony is winning in hardware sales everywhere the ps4 has over 1 million more in sales. There should be a huge different in pre orders with second son winning. (i.e see watchdogs preorders ps4 vs. xbox one, same with destiny). And actually multi plat games on xbox one are going up faster in the pre order charts which i also find weird.

It could be because first person shooters TEND to sell better than, everything else.

lolwut?

I believe there's a small chance for that prediction to become true.

I think people are underestimating the Call of Duty fanbase that is itching for something different from the past 7 or 8 years. Competitive FPS games fly off the shelves. I expect Infamous to be a highly traded and rented game.

Why are people saying Titanfall is the new cod? Maybe new Halo, not COD. EDIT : Talking purely sales here, not gameplay.

Maybe considering the PS4 will have a much larger install base.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54