By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Second Son (PS4) Will Outsell Titanfall (Xbox One) in Lifetime

Titanfall depends on a multiplayer base that is on a decline, making it less appealing. Second Son is a single party game with legs for new console buyers.

Second Son will outsell it without a doubt.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Wow, surprised this hasn't happened already, especially given Titanfall's stronger digital attach rate.

Pretty bold call I must say. Good prediction!

I remember the hype back then. It's just insane to think infamous is anywhere near titanfall fall. Great job!

OneKartVita said:

I remember the hype back then. It's just insane to think infamous is anywhere near titanfall fall. Great job!

Hehe, reminds me of the chalkboard with the list of things that would save the One, including the Xbox180, Titanfall, Power of the Cloud, Secret Sauce and others. Funy thing that chalkboard.

I don't think that is ever going to happen, the gap only shrinks with 9k a month and that amount is only shrinking as time goes by. I suspect Titanfall to hold it of barely.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:
OneKartVita said:

Hehe, reminds me of the chalkboard with the list of things that would save the One, including the Xbox180, Titanfall, Power of the Cloud, Secret Sauce and others. Funy thing that chalkboard.

i miss the chalkboards :( i guess they're done for good?