By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hardware UP 4th Jan (Global Software up)

kowenicki said:
dovus said:
Ryse sold better, then Killzone.

and GT6

dont worry, I'm sure Pezus or Turkish will make a thread soon...

xbone software is seriously lacking with that turd selling so well.  

f5 should be leadin x software by a lot, us market is nutty.

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
Sony really need to start putting back PS4 in stock for the rest of Europe. Right now only the big countries(UK,Germany,France,Italy and Spain) seem to have had them in stock...

Will be pretty much a relaunch for rest of Europe in March when the stock is suppsed to come in.

I think the PS4 is supply constrained everywhere in Europe.

I haven´t seen a single console here.

jlmurph2 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
kowenicki said:
Xbox starts to take US, PS4 dominates Europe.

Need to get that ONE released in the rest of Europe.

1 week a small lead because sony has limited supple = x1 taking US? No.

Actually for US the PS4 has sold ahead of X1 for just 1 week since X1's release. 

Ye its still ahead because when sony gets a big shipment they are gone.....................it's called demand/.

mehm said:
It's not really probable that the XB1 outsold the PS4 in Canada. Canada bevahes more like continental Europe in terms of sales figures.

Well you know Vgchartz can just adjust those sales when reports comes up, right?

Anyway, Vgchartz telling us Xbox One sold 10,000 somewhere in Canada and Mexico says a lot about their credibility.

orniletter said:
kivi95 said:
Sony really need to start putting back PS4 in stock for the rest of Europe. Right now only the big countries(UK,Germany,France,Italy and Spain) seem to have had them in stock...

Will be pretty much a relaunch for rest of Europe in March when the stock is suppsed to come in.

I think the PS4 is supply constrained everywhere in Europe.

I haven´t seen a single console here.

They don't even have the games on the shelf over here. It's like the console have not launched over here yet.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
kowenicki said:

Actually for US the PS4 has sold ahead of X1 for just 1 week since X1's release. 

xbone should be doubling its sales given its available while ps4 is out of stock everywhere.

It's looking pretty ropey for the U right now, but I'm going to just reserve judgement until a clearer picture for all systems are known.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Xbone Euro sales are poor for a new system that is readily available and released in the 95% of that market that matters. No spin is going to change that.

Wii U is selling far better than it was in October '13 but to expect anything better is not being realistic.

PS4 is pretty spot on based on the 1,2m or whatever systems are produced a month.

Vita..that's pretty good.

BeElite said:
jlmurph2 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
kowenicki said:

xbone should be doubling its sales given its available while ps4 is out of stock everywhere.

And considering Xone has been exceeding supply versus demand, right?

BeElite said:
jlmurph2 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
kowenicki said:

True, x1 has the advantage of being in stores.