By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2013 - Stage 1 - Round 5

5p - MBP (really like some of your posts, properly good for a laugh if you're in the mood. never too personal just pure satire.)
4p - F0X
3p - KHlover
2p - Brendude13
1p - Veknoid_outcast

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

5p-Veknoid
4p-Brendude13
3p-F0X
2p-KHLover
1p- Man-bear-pig ( Who? :p)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

5p - F0X
4p - Veknoid_Outcast
3p - brendude13
2p - KHLover
1p - man-bear-pig

5p-brendude13
4p-KHLover
3p-Veknoid Outcast
2p-F0X
1p-mbp

5p: KHLover
4: FOX
3: Veknoid Outkast
2: MBP
1: Brendude

All users are very, very close in this round.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Huh 3 of those guys were either inactive for some time, or I missed their posts so:

5p - Brendude13
4p - Veknoid_Outcast
3p - KHLover
2p - F0X
1p - Man-Bear-Pig

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

You made this round intentionally horrible, didn't you?

5p - Brendude13
4p - veknoid_outcast
3p - fox
2p - man-bear-pig
1p - khlover

Luckily Seece was thinking the same as me which cut down on the typing I had to do.

5p - Veknoid_Outcast
4p - Brendude13
3p - KHLover
2p - Man_bear_pig
1p - F0X

Sorry, can't give a description of why I voted the way I did, as i'm not on my pc currently.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

5p Brendude
4p MBP
3p KHlover
2p FOX
1p Veknoid

Above & Beyond

5P - man-bear-pig: says some of the most outrageous, ridiculous, and sometimes downright disgusting things. Humor may not be classy but I usually find it funny.
4P - Brendude: user who I most always agree with whenever he makes a post. He usually tries to use reason in his post which I can respect.
3P - F0X: similar to above; posts usually have good logic to them.
2P - Veknoid: Haven't seen much of this character recently, but my memory tells me he was a good poster.
1P - KHLover: Haven't seen much of this character recently, but my memory tells me he was a Nintendopie/Conegamer/RainbowYoshi hybrid. Not sure why I think that.