By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo is worth more than Sony. Microsoft kicks both companies

Every time you collect a coin in Mario it really goes into the Nintendo bank!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network
biglittlesps said:
Cheebee said:
Nintendo should just buy Sony and be done with it.

then nintendo unique quality will be gone if they mix with Sony ecosystem. Sony born with different ideas and innovating many things with their R & D and mostly known for making great hardwars in power and looks with quality. They have tried to help Nintendo with their hardware but thy refused to accept that, so Playstation born ouf of it to innovate the game with the technology and still sony doing it but Nintendo playing with same Cheap and sufficient hardware to create games with their IPs compared to competitors.

That's why an accquisition between either parts would be catastrophical.

But please don't make Sony look like the merciful God that wanted to help the poor peasant and got refused. It was just a partnership that fell through. Happens all the time.

biglittlesps said:
Cheebee said:

then nintendo unique quality will be gone if they mix with Sony ecosystem. Sony born with different ideas and innovating many things with their R & D and mostly known for making great hardwars in power and looks with quality. They have tried to help Nintendo with their hardware but thy refused to accept that, so Playstation born ouf of it to innovate the game with the technology and still sony doing it but Nintendo playing with same Cheap and sufficient hardware to create games with their IPs compared to competitors.

Releasing the same controller for the forth time, which is already based in the SNES one, is surely innovative.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

^LoL

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Jut sell another building Sony

it's ok Sony fans don't worry, hopefully PS4 will save Sony and they won't have to go third party

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:
Jut sell another building Sony

it's ok Sony fans don't worry, hopefully PS4 will save Sony and they won't have to go third party

The funny part is that if PlayStation Now extends to non-Sony devices, Sony can be considered a third-party.

Whoa at Namco Bandai!

KingWithNoKrown said:
Whoa at Namco Bandai!

Now that's a company that Nintendo needs to buy.

Imagine Nintendo's IPs in Bandai's entertainment managemant *.*

Cheebee said:

nah I wouldn't buy a sinking ship I mean their gaming division alone won't be enough to keep everything ells afloat but it would be damn funny! hory shait!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Well this thread has well and truly turned to shit.