By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales- Week #01 2014: Vita rises, Wii U drops!

Pokemon is now the best selling title in japan

Take that!

Around the Network

When are they going to start tracking Digital sales?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

FFXHD still leads against Zelda!

And dat Sony bump! The Japanese got money for New Year and went straight to buy PS3s and Vitas ;)

Dat Pokemon too : invincible

Good start to the year for Vita, can definitely see its sales rise YoY in 2014 with the lineup it has.
And as usual theres those few huge 3DS games just destroying the charts. Seriously whats the chance of running into a 3DS owner in Japan who dosent own either MonHun, Pokemon or Animal Crossing. PazuDora could be the next one although it has a long way to go to hit that coveted 3,000,000 mark and will need AC like legs.

Wii Fit U bomba. GTA5 has sold a lot!!

Around the Network

incredible Vita numbers !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Was hoping the vita could of pushed 100k this week.

Quite impressive Wii U numbers considering the holiday season is over. I was expecting a more dramatic drop to 30 000-40 000 systems. But with sales of around 60 000 systems i Japan in week 1 of 2014, Wii U actually has worldwide sales above 100 000 systems within their grasp. My estimate a couple of days ago was 75 000-100 000 systems in week 1.

Q1 could be quite interesting after all....

Great GT5 numbers in japan

It's still holiday's in Japan right?