By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
cannonballZ said:

If I had to choose 1 game to offer them? Is this the only game offered for them to buy? Or are you giving a game away?

I guess if I had to choose one game it would be Need for Speed Most Wanted. Cheap, awesome graphics, and pretty good game too. It also has online multiplayer. Or Splinter Cell Blacklist, also cheap right now, online co op and multiplayer, really good stealth game with good story and graphics. 

I offer them to buy, I usually let them choose 2 or 3 options by themselves and add 1 o 2 at the end to highlight stuff that they may miss.

As a rule I don't offer EA games, there is no point if we buy more games from that company, they are not releasing or even thinking about give more support to the console, even though I agree that NFS is a good option. I already sold 10 copies of Splinter Cell, but it is indeed a good option to offer it again.

Around the Network
flagstaad said:

I offer them to buy, I usually let them choose 2 or 3 options by themselves and add 1 o 2 at the end to highlight stuff that they may miss.

As a rule I don't offer EA games, there is no point if we buy more games from that company, they are not releasing or even thinking about give more support to the console, even though I agree that NFS is a good option. I already sold 10 copies of Splinter Cell, but it is indeed a good option to offer it again.

Black Ops 2 just received a little more DLC support, that may be a good option for those that like to play online multiplayer. Deus Ex human Revolution is a good one as well. Lego City Undercover, awesome purchase for those that don't already have it.

add advance wars to my list in august!!

The IQ test looks to be the exact same thing I bought on iphone for .99 cents. Not a bad game.

spurgeonryan said:
By the way. Injustice is only 19 dollars on eshop and in most stores as well. Even cheaper on Amazon. So if anyone was looking for a great fighter on the Wii U. You need not search any further.

Injustice is a good game, but sadly the Wii U version didn't get the last two dowloadable characters.  If you want a good fighter for the Wii U before Smash Bros, I recommend Tekken Tag Tourney 2.

Edit:  By the way, I gave Injustice a B+.  It's a solid fighter if you like Mortal Kombat style fighters. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I bought 1001 Spikes, and a few other games but I can't remember which ones

I am thinking about buying How to Survive. It looks like it's pretty shitty, and I don't care for horror games much, but the concept of building/finding safe houses etc is appealing to me.

What do you all say?

spurgeonryan said:
impertinence said:
I am thinking about buying How to Survive. It looks like it's pretty shitty, and I don't care for horror games much, but the concept of building/finding safe houses etc is appealing to me.

What do you all say?

It is not scary at all. I think you will actually like it. Just remember strategy. Don't go in taking everything you see and instantly adding them to your inventory or using them. Just a tip, the rest is up to you.

You know I love you Ryan, but your taste in videogames (or more likely your desire to promote every single turd out there as long as it helps the Wii U) does not necessarily play so well with my own interests. I am hoping for a second opinion on this.

People of the world: How do you like How to Survive?

Also, if you want to add me to that snazzy table in the OP I have reviewed my third party purchases for this year:

January: Toki Tori, Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games

February: TNT racers

March: Assassins Creed III

April: Edge, Child of Light, Spin The Bottle: Bumpie's Party

May: The Cave

June: LEGO The Hobbit,

July: Arkham Origins, Injustice: Gods Among Us

August: 1001 Spikes, IQ Test (not my idea!)

since buying a WiiU in Dec of 2012, the 3rd party games ive bought(new, i dont buy used games) are:

Mass Effect 3

SC: Blacklist

AC 3

AC 4

Tekken TT 2

Batman Arkham City

Zombi U

Madden 13

FIFA 13

Monster Hunter 3

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Mega Man 2