By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

how about people invest on games that are good and they actually want.

Around the Network

Truth is, this particular month I wasn't expecting to buy any games since the 30th it's my birthday and instead of games I am upgrading my Motherboard and CPU. I was about to spend some of the $90 left on prepaid cards on a game via eShop but I am more of the physical format kind of guy and besides I've got to spend that money very wisely.

So yeah, no game for me this month, but I swear that from february onwards I will keep up with my "two games/month" schedule.

WHY U NOT BUY WONDERFUL 101 PEOPLE

EDIT: For the record, I don't own a WiiU, but I purchased Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for it. (It was a gift)

i just bought W101

Zero999 said:

how about people invest on games that are good and they actually want.

There are plenty of good third party games and many that people might want. The idea is to bring them to the spotlight and not let them slip through the cracks because some people is not aware of their existance.

Around the Network

I've bought a ton of 3rd party Wii U games, with the last three on 12/25/13...W101, Black Flag & Ghost.  I haven't bought any yet this year as I have a backlog to play, but will be doing so soon..

Stop hating and start playing.

spurgeonryan said:
Yes^

Many wii u games are good.

Just in case you missed my post from 4 days ago :P You can add me to the list (bought Splinter Cell for January). 

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

I can't afford new games every month but I'll do what I can.

I got a used copy of Bayonetta to see what all the butthurt was over about the sequel being a Wii U exclusive, and to my surprise I enjoyed the game quite a bit. Bayonetta 2 is going on my planned purchases list. Someday I'll get The Wonderful 101, too.

Ok, I chose my February game, it will be ZombiU, for some odd reason I was going to buy it long back, but never did, now is my chance.

spurgeonryan said:
Will add Buckstud and Nirvana. If Nirvana is not added already. :)

Thank you good sir!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"