By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
cannonballZ said:
spurgeonryan said:

Holy shit! A lot came out today. Cubemen 2? Surprised you did nof get it sooner. Interesting title.

Yea, I meant to pick it up sooner. There are still some games on my to get list. Been playing Sunset Overdrive the last few days, really awesome game. 

Oh that is out already? Is it a 10/10?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Oh that is out already? Is it a 10/10?

Not a 10/10 but definitely an 8.5-9/10. Really fun to play.

Picked up that monochrome game, Resident Evil, and...... I forget. Not the zombie game, but it does interest me.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Picked up that monochrome game, Resident Evil, and...... I forget. Not the zombie game, but it does interest me.

When or if you beat Resident Evil Revelations and unlock all the Raid mode stages, we should play multiplayer raid mode. I still haven't gotten to level 50 yet. 

Oh yeah! The other game was pixel paint. See my miiverse post for my thought on it......

Around the Network

Purchased Pier Solar HD from the eshop.

Ok, I can confirm my game for November... I just pre-ordered Lego Batman 3.

flagstaad said:
Ok, I can confirm my game for November... I just pre-ordered Lego Batman 3.

Wait, this comes out in November as well? Damn, my list of games to get this month is pretty big. I really wanted to get this game as well, maybe in December.

For November I am buying: Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Super Smash Bros., Halo Master Chief Collection, Watch Dogs Wii U and possibly Sonic Boom. I've already purchased Call of Duty Advance Warfare and a few eshop games as well.

Most of the games will be for other consoles, but at least 2 maybe 3 of the games will be for Wii U. Lego Batman 3 will definitely be for Wii U as well.

cannonballZ said:

Wait, this comes out in November as well? Damn, my list of games to get this month is pretty big. I really wanted to get this game as well, maybe in December.

For November I am buying: Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Super Smash Bros., Halo Master Chief Collection, Watch Dogs Wii U and possibly Sonic Boom. I've already purchased Call of Duty Advance Warfare and a few eshop games as well.

Most of the games will be for other consoles, but at least 2 maybe 3 of the games will be for Wii U. Lego Batman 3 will definitely be for Wii U as well.

Yes, november 11th.

I was thinking about which one to choose between Lego batman 3 and Sonic Boom, I went for the first one and let the other option for next year if it gets good recommendations.

Watch_dogs is my december game, but I will confirm only when it arrives.

I've been playing free civ on my Wii U (albeit, slowly). Feeling poor coming up to Christmas so this will be my contribution :D