By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where Mario Goes When He Dies!

brainteeth said:
yeah werent peach n daisy the same till recentley?
i dont think so... i always remember that daisy was in Super Mario Land on the gameboy, and i always assumed that it was another princess vying for marios love! :P

Around the Network

Daisy and Peach are different princess' .. but they do pretty much the same thing :P

I've seen the pic in the OP before, but its a good one!

he goes to heaven!!!! :D

Daisy and Peach are either sisters or cousins. Not sure which is older. Peach is the princess of Toadstool Kingdom, whilst Daisy is the princess of Sarasaland (which is why you find Luigi talking about "saving Sarasaland" in a variety of his cameo appearances).

Daisy was prominent in only Super Mario Land for the Gameboy, whilst it's been Peach basically every other game (even if she wasn't referred to as Peach, you can tell by the sprites that it's her).

Given the way things appear to have gone, it's safe to say that Daisy has the hots for Luigi, rather than Mario. She's not into the "macho" type - that's why, when Mario saved her in SML, she still ended up going for Luigi.

Oh yeah.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
Daisy and Peach are sisters.
no, peach and daisy are cousins.

Around the Network

he goes down and then he floats back up.

He doesn't go to hell. In Donkey Kong, where he made his first appearance, when he dies he turns around falls and has a halo above his head.

Nice pic btw.

Yay luigi

he doesn't die!!!!

srry mario it is always peach that is stolen..

ssj12 said:
so there's how many marios? lol

OVER NINE THOOOOOOOOOUSAND!

Nice picture, really funny!

I've got the touch!!