By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft: Over 3 million Xbox One's Sold to Consumers in 2013

DirtyP2002 said:
could you explain who thuway is?

A weasle.

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:

"Insider" from NeoGaf. Xbox fans hate him.

kowenicki said:
Azteca420 said:
Call me a hater but i just cant take MS word for it anymore. If true I cant imagine what the ps4 number will be since it has out sold the x1 in almost every country, still IF true impressive how they can manufacture better than a actual hardware company even though they both don't handle the manufacturing part of the process.

whata a mess this post is.

at bold... what!?

Whata you mean? XP

I meant to say its impressive how they can manufacture more x1's than sony can manufacture ps4s, when apparently sony is having trouble meeting demand being a hardware company and all.

DirtyP2002 said:

A person who's been banned multiple times on NeoGaf for bullshitting.

sully1311 said:
DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:

you're missing the joke/point.

Probably.

But Microsoft stuffed the channels by sending more X1's in secret and charging them to retailers...

MS didn't need to send them in secret. This is the first christmas for the X1 and the preorders for the thing were huge, so retailers expecting very high demand ordered everything they could get, I don't know whats so hard to believe about this. Demand still is very high in the US (not necessarily so much in Europe) it's just not as high as retailers and MS believed it would be this christmas. I still believe that launching in a couple more countries could have only ended positively for MS.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
sully1311 said:
DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:

Probably.

But Microsoft stuffed the channels by sending more X1's in secret and charging them to retailers...

MS didn't need to send them in secret. This is the first christmas for the X1 and the preorders for the thing were huge, so retailers expecting very high demand ordered everything they could get, I don't know whats so hard to believe about this. Demand still is very high in the US (not necessarily so much in Europe) it's just not as high as retailers and MS believed it would be this christmas. I still believe that launching in a couple more countries could have only ended positively for MS.

Yet we still have no date for Tier 2 countries. MS could easily launch this Q. No idea what they're playing at!

kowenicki said:
DerNebel said:

Probably.

Its nothing too clever.

3m sold though, plus lots on shelves can not equal low yields.

Basically, they are producing massive amounts AND they are selling massive amounts.

No yield issues, no selling issues.

Yields was yet another BS rumour (lie) from GAF.

Well, I think Ethomaz was the only one that still believed the whole yield thing after launch.

Seece said:
DerNebel said:
sully1311 said:
DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:

Probably.

Yet we still have no date for Tier 2 countries. MS could easily launch this Q. No idea what they're playing at!

the rumoredlaunch date of 14 march would be 3 days after titanfall? insane bundle

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Seece said:
DerNebel said:
sully1311 said:
DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:

Probably.

the rumoredlaunch date of 14 march would be 3 days after titanfall? insane bundle

oooh, where did you see that?

Seece said:
kirby007 said:
Seece said:
DerNebel said:
sully1311 said:
DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:

Probably.

oooh, where did you see that?

nvm that was based on also being launch day of the orginal xbox

edit: which seems even more likely now that we put it together

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.