By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One: over 3 million sold to consumers in 2013

Well, my mind is offically blown. How the One sold so well with no games is beyond me. Plus, I assumed the worst after seeing it for sale virtually everywhere. I guess I didn't have a clue.

Around the Network

The Xbox One deserves it to be honest.. Also, I think it CURRENTLY has better games than the PS4.. It's just my opinion.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

MS was gonna sell a lot, if the previous console sold 80 million, there are atleast 10-15 million guaranteed buyers who want the next console.

Ryuu96 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Good job VGC. BTW:

"2014 will be a promising year with many more great games on the way for Xbox One including “Titanfall,” “Watch_Dogs,” “Project Spark,” “Sunset Overdrive,” “Tom Clancy’s The Division,” “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt,” “Destiny,” “Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare,” and “The Elder Scrolls Online,” among others."

No Halo in 2014?

Halo isn't there because they is no official name for it so far, Pretty stupid reason Imo, You can just put... Halo =/ But w/e Lol

yeah the PR manager for the franchise on twitter just confirmed its 2014

Troll_Whisperer said:
Good job VGC. BTW:

"2014 will be a promising year with many more great games on the way for Xbox One including “Titanfall,” “Watch_Dogs,” “Project Spark,” “Sunset Overdrive,” “Tom Clancy’s The Division,” “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt,” “Destiny,” “Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare,” and “The Elder Scrolls Online,” among others."

No Halo in 2014?

Halo is cofirmed to 2014.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
ethomaz said:
Turkish said:
Expecting to see 1.3m for december NPD.

Too high for 3 million in these 13 countries... Germany alone did over 100k in 2013 I guess.

My bet is close to 1 million.

And Sony did better in December NPD because they didn't said anyting about December in the PR or any leading/bestselling word for 2013 US.

909k for nov NPD

364 for UK in 2013

~600k elshewhere in 11 markets, this number is very optimistic though

so dec NPD likely between 1m and 1.3m?

Why is that optimistic?

Using Ethomaz' estimations:

SPA: 60K
FRA: 100K
GER: 110K
ITA: 50K
Austria: 10K
Australia: 130K
Ireland + NZ: 30K
BRA + MEX: 30K
CAN: 180K

= 700K

Add to that UK 364K + USA ~ 1.95 million (Dec NPD ~1.0 million) and you land at total sales Xbone in 2013: 3.0 million.

ethomaz said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Good job VGC. BTW:

No Halo in 2014?

Halo is cofirmed to 2014.

Oh good.