By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Xbox One will carry US and Europe

Expect Selnor to preffer a PS exclusive over a Xbox exclusive on the same genre (or even if we compared Ryse to The Last of Us) is just as mad as expect Pezus to love Xbone more than PS4

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

People actually thought this.

DAT necro.

lol at the comments... fantastic dreams from Xbox users ;)

So many necrobumps lately

Gotta love all these necrobumps!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

wow!! this is how shattered dreams looks like

FattyDingDong said:
ICStats said:
Hoping against hope.

360 had everything going for it but couldn't take Europe. XB1 is in a much tougher situation than 360. I don't think they will ever win in Europe, and I think they will have a tough time in US too.

To be frank I think that Xbox One has a chance to take over Japan too. Unlikely but possible. If Microsofts wants to they could have deals with Japanese developers and have them make exclusive games on the Xbox One that would appeal to Japanese gamers. I think that Microsoft has a lot of money they could use it on these things. 

Okay obviously this is a joke.   I'm still new but I can tell when someone is just joking around... right?

CosmicSex said:
FattyDingDong said:

To be frank I think that Xbox One has a chance to take over Japan too. Unlikely but possible. If Microsofts wants to they could have deals with Japanese developers and have them make exclusive games on the Xbox One that would appeal to Japanese gamers. I think that Microsoft has a lot of money they could use it on these things. 

Okay obviously this is a joke.   I'm still new but I can tell when someone is just joking around... right?

no, its not a joke. and thats the funny part. 

Delusion is a big part of the VGC community, and you will see it from all 3 fanbases. 

All these necrobumps make me hate myself for signing up to the forums so late. It was a wellspring of comedy and illusions - an internet version of Penn and Teller...