By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Much Will Borderlands 2 Sell on the Vita?

To be honest, I completely forgot the game was coming to the Vita. In fact, I don't even know if it's out on the system or not. I'm pretty sure it's not, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way, I have faith that the game will release during a drought of some sort and move about 50,000+ copies first week. After that, about a few thousand copies each week. No more than 500,000 lifetime. Plus, when it comes out the game will have been 2 years old.

How much do you think it will sell? LTD and FW.

Around the Network

While being rather popular it's not going to do much as it's still a late port.

It won't break 100k

No... almost everyone has already played it on other platforms

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I don't see big numbers for this, sadly enough. Maybe if it had come earlier... the game has been out on other systems for too long to be a big draw. Plus, they just gave it away with ps+, which I have to believe there are a lot of vita owners out there that also have a ps3...

Around the Network

The game will be lucky to break 100k. Sure it's Borderlands 2, but it's a late port that almost nobody will want.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If they do release this game i hope it would be the game of the year edition and only cost 29.99 which i think is already too much imo. I also hope its not a freaking silent release and Sony advertise this game with the vita but this is SCEA which is doing everything they can to ignore the vita.

FW: 50k LTD: 1 mil

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

they are giving it away for free on ps3 so im def not geting on vita..

50k lifetime, being generous. They made it free for Plus a few weeks ago. Why would anyone buy it for full price?

SnakeDrake said:
If they do release this game i hope it would be the game of the year edition and only cost 29.99 which i think is already too much imo. I also hope its not a freaking silent release and Sony advertise this game with the vita but this is SCEA which is doing everything they can to ignore the vita.

FW: 50k LTD: 1 mil

well, to be fair to sony, it isn't their job to advertise the game.  The game is being published by 2k, so they are the ones that would be responsible for advertising it.  However, I fully expect this to be a silent release, as the game is old.  2k isn't going to put a lot of money into advertising a game that originally released 2 years ago...