By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Much Will Borderlands 2 Sell on the Vita?

If its includes everything for the Vita version I will be picking up a copy.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

dang...another fps.we all know how much killzone m sold.and its gonna be less than half the sales.

Really late port. Shouldn't expect anything from it. 100k tops

On a side note, this game will probably launch bundled with the Vita.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

The problem with vita is that it is selling games that are ports that have been recently bought by much superior systems. If it was released on lets say the PS Vita 2, and it would come in a remake of the game then that would sell more.
My guess would be...
FW: 50k
LT: 200k

Around the Network
animegaming said:
good port = 200K

bad port = 50K

na, i think advertising has more ffect with sales...

Good Advertising with good port: 200k

Bad Advertising with good port: 120k

Good A with bad p: 120k

Bad A with bad p: 75k

i guess most bought it digital. basing on sony store reviews. it has 2372 reviews. So maybe we could add another 15k to make it 25k or even maybe 30k

aviggo77 said:
dang...another fps.we all know how much killzone m sold.and its gonna be less than half the sales.

Killzone didnt sell poorly though, infact compare it to the PSP KZ

KZM had a first week in the US of 28,251 compared to KZLs 12,849 and yet look where Liberation ended up

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/1113/killzone-liberation/

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/71439/killzone-mercenary/

Mercanary will continue to sell as long as the Vita does

Absolutely nothing, everyone interested in playing already played to death.

I personally hope it sells 0 copies. The way they fucked over aliens game by outsourcing it when they shouldn't have and then tried to cover shit up meant they lost all respect with me as a developer.