By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Battlefield or ghosts?

I am trying to decide between ghosts and battlefield for ps4. I know both games have their ups and downs. I haven't played call of duty since black ops 1 so I would be ok with trying out ghosts but battlefield looks sweet. Battlefield is also having issues on servers and such which is detracting me from it. 

Are the server and connectivity issues still there for battlefield or should I just get ghosts?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Around the Network

Most of the Battlefield 4 issues seem to have been fixed. I've been having a blast with it the last few days.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

There were quite a bit of updates for BF4, most of the problems seem to be fixed. Personally I'd recommend BF4 even in its original state. Unless you are crazy about Call of Duty, BF4 is the easy choice.

How's the design of multiplayer different in the two? I can't see it from the reviews

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

All I can say is BF4 absolutely destroys ghosts:

-18 players vs 64

-chaos vs 5 man squads with commanders

-40 weapons vs 80

-0 Vehicles vs dozens that are as customizable as the guns

-A few tiny maps vs maps the size of open world games.

-Shooting through walls vs total destruction and game changing map events.

How can you not tell the difference?

Around the Network

the only reason to pick CoD over BF is because of the split screen multiplayer online. other than that i would recommend BF4

BF4 Easily. However im using the PC version as reference

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

killzone

I'd rather have vehicles, better graphics, bigger and better maps, and more player count.

ghost for SP and BF for MP the maps on ghost are all to big and player count is the same as last gen so you dont get that fast paced gameplay

Play Me