By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3DS/Vita comparative future release schedule

In the first list there is an error I think? Bethesda will not publish Borderlands 2 for the Vita, it may be 2K or I think it was confirmed to be SCE actually.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
In the first list there is an error I think? Bethesda will not publish Borderlands 2 for the Vita, it may be 2K or I think it was confirmed to be SCE actually.

They're listed by developer, not publisher

tbone51 said:

Where the hell are you getting 100k-150k sales from? It'll do over 500k+ easy. Your underestimating MH in the west

Last time I checked NPD M3HU 3DS was around 100K in the US

ryuzaki57 said:
Aielyn said:
I honestly suspect that Nintendo has had publishers keep all of their 2014 titles secret, for some big unveiling, or something like that (1). Consider that neither Sega nor Ubisoft (2), both of whom have been supporting Nintendo very strongly, have anything announced for 2014. A similar thing can be noted regarding Namco Bandai and Tecmo Koei (2), both of which have supported Nintendo quite well, and both of which are co-developing titles with Nintendo (3).

(1) Yep. WiiU has been having secret 3rd party games since January 2013. i'm still waiting for them.

(2) Those publishers don't sell jackshit on Nintendo platform (or at last not that more than on Vita, where digital sales are higher)

(3) That has nothing to do with the case at hand. Those titles are paid in full by Nintendo, the contractor has 0 risk.

[1] This is not a Wii U thread and that statement doesn't hold true for the 3DS at all, so what's your point?

[2] Ah, yes, the infamous digital sales, such hard facts. Tales from the ass.

[3] We'll see about that in a month.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:

Where the hell are you getting 100k-150k sales from? It'll do over 500k+ easy. Your underestimating MH in the west

It's amazing how you are selling yourself purposefully as stupid when it fits your agenda :D

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:

yea within like 8 days on the market with a seperate SKU (WiiU version)

MH3G

420k+ = 3DS

210k+ = WiiU

This is also a port of a port. If MH4 Is to be release in the west without a WiiU version, it can do anywhere between 800k-1.5mil lifetime.

Also Capcom stated they weregood with West sales for MH on 3DS/WiiU.

damn both system lists in the west look so empty. Hope they announce stuff

Cobretti2 said:
damn both system lists in the west look so empty. Hope they announce stuff

Just wait for Nintendo Direct and Vita Heaven respectively. At least one of them will deliver.

ryuzaki57 said:
eFKac said:

They're listed by developer, not publisher

Then lol :D Bethesda Game Studios only develops games from Fallout and TES series and one racing game, and they would be developing a port of Borderlands 2 for the Vita? I haven't had such a good laugh for a long time :D

The developers are Iron Galaxy Studios in collaboration with Sony.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Vita is pretty much a discontinued platform and software sells close to nothing on it. The games who have sold more than 500 000 on Vita must be counted with less than one hand.

To the contrary, the 3DS has a virtual monopoly now on handled sales. Like the last MC report showed, 30 games in the top 30 were 3DS games, and 3 only were on Vita.

Even the struggling Wii U and the dead PS placed more titles.

Vita is finished in 2014.