By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U- UNANNOUNCED 3RD PARTY EXCLUSIVE!

Huh. My mind went straight to Ninja Gaiden, but I must agree that Devil's Third could be it.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

What are people smoking that they think it will be Ninja Gaiden? Did we not see the sales for the last one on Wii U? And not none of that it was a port. the damn Vita one did better and that was a port of a port of a port

oniyide said:
Dv8thwonder said:
oniyide said:
what the hell is Devil's Third?

just looked it up...looks meh

Eh....if anything that game should at least release on the past gen consoles.  To me, it looks like the usual FPS with a few other things thrown in like wall climbing/jumping and sword play.  Other than that, I can't see it doing good on the current gen machines and would probably relase the game to a much larger audience.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

I hope is not another shitty Hyrule Warriors and more like a REvelations/REmake exclusive.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Dragon Quest XI

Around the Network
okr said:
Dragon Quest XI

not with Wii U sales

I'm guessing something from Capcom

I dont know what it could be

Its unannounced.

eyeofcore said:
IsawYoshi said:
eyeofcore said:

IMP_ervious said:

I've been hoping that Nintendo would tap into Sega's IPs to get more exclusives like they did with Bayonetta. Possibly pay to have a new Skies of Arcadia, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Nights or any number of other games made.

I think Nintendo has a three game deal with Sega, we got Bayonetta 2 and Sonic Lost World. We don't know the third game and it could be anything, I wish Nintendo asked for Crazy Taxi :D

Afaik Bayonetta 2 isn't part of this deal.Mario and Sonic at the olympic winter games is though.

Bayonetta is Sega's IP... Maybe you are right.... I don't know....

I'll have to look it up but I'm pretty sure the 3 game deal only related to Sonic's next 3 games. Lost World and Olympic Games 2014 were games 1 and 2. Still no announcement on what the third game is. Bayonetta 2 is just another nice little deal they worked out and the reason I'm holding out hope that they'll work out another.

IMP_ervious said:

I'll have to look it up but I'm pretty sure the 3 game deal only related to Sonic's next 3 games. Lost World and Olympic Games 2014 were games 1 and 2. Still no announcement on what the third game is. Bayonetta 2 is just another nice little deal they worked out and the reason I'm holding out hope that they'll work out another.

You're right it is only Sonic games, Bayonetta is not actually Sega's IP it's PG's, Sega have the publishing rights for the original game only the deal for B2 was solely between Nintendo and PG.