By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U- UNANNOUNCED 3RD PARTY EXCLUSIVE!

Eternal Darkness U.. >_<

I will keep repeating this until it happens dammit!

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:
wasn't there speculation of a phantasy star game as Sega's last exclusive title for Wii U?

That would be a megaton..

Barbie goes to college: The slutfest

eyeofcore said:

IMP_ervious said:

I've been hoping that Nintendo would tap into Sega's IPs to get more exclusives like they did with Bayonetta. Possibly pay to have a new Skies of Arcadia, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Nights or any number of other games made.

I think Nintendo has a three game deal with Sega, we got Bayonetta 2 and Sonic Lost World. We don't know the third game and it could be anything, I wish Nintendo asked for Crazy Taxi :D

Afaik Bayonetta 2 isn't part of this deal.Mario and Sonic at the olympic winter games is though.

IsawYoshi said:
eyeofcore said:

IMP_ervious said:

I've been hoping that Nintendo would tap into Sega's IPs to get more exclusives like they did with Bayonetta. Possibly pay to have a new Skies of Arcadia, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Nights or any number of other games made.

I think Nintendo has a three game deal with Sega, we got Bayonetta 2 and Sonic Lost World. We don't know the third game and it could be anything, I wish Nintendo asked for Crazy Taxi :D

Afaik Bayonetta 2 isn't part of this deal.Mario and Sonic at the olympic winter games is though.

Bayonetta is Sega's IP... Maybe you are right.... I don't know....

Around the Network
IMP_ervious said:

All of the above and a new Streets of Rage,Virtua Fighter and Daytona 500.

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

what the hell is Devil's Third?

It doesn't take much thought to get to this conclusion: a new Ninja Gaiden game.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

oniyide said:
what the hell is Devil's Third?

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

Don't care what it is, but since I'm eventually getting a Wii U, hopefully it's a game that I'm interested in.