By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U- UNANNOUNCED 3RD PARTY EXCLUSIVE!

I think is devils third! The maker of NG need publisher and money and nintendo need core game

Around the Network

Doom 4

I guarantee it!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:

Doom 4

I guarantee it!

that would make bayonetta 2 outcry look like nothing in comparions

GTA6, no doubt.

DevilRising said:
fatslob-:O said:

For those of you who were hoping that it was an RPG from mistwalker, I don't think Nintendo wants to go that route again and get burned like microsoft or sony did when dealing with them. We haven't heard shit from mistwalker in almost 3 or so years. Sakaguchi is essentially a hack for the most part seeing as how he went from being the creator of final fantasy to a total zero on making worthless phone games.

Dude, no offense, but that opinion sucks. Blue Dragon was a very decent game by all accounts, and The Last Story, while not perfect, was widely considered by many rpg fans to be one of the best rpgs of this past generation. So I'd hardly call the man a "hack". The only "hacks" are the jokers still working at Square.

All of the games from sakaguchi have been overrated as hell. Blue dragon was ALMOST decent. The last story was waaay overrated LOL. Well if some RPG fans consider some obscure JRPG to be widely considered to be the best then I can almost bet that they have yet to play WRPG. He's still a hack in my eyes seeing as how his games were only appreciated by hardcore fans and every console manufacturer expressed this by not funding anymore failure projects from mistwalker. Square may be full of hacks too but the bottom line is that mistwalker is a stain. 

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:

For those of you who were hoping that it was an RPG from mistwalker, I don't think Nintendo wants to go that route again and get burned like microsoft or sony did when dealing with them. We haven't heard shit from mistwalker in almost 3 or so years. Sakaguchi is essentially a hack for the most part seeing as how he went from being the creator of final fantasy to a total zero on making worthless phone games.

I've killed men for saying less than that.

manuelogando40 said:

it´s easy. The first part of bayonetta.

That wouldn't be an exclusive...

OT: If true, it may the the other project from Platinum that was mentioned in a thread yesterday. That would explain the relation with Bayonetta.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

"Lair 2 - return of lair"

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

IMP_ervious said:
I've been hoping that Nintendo would tap into Sega's IPs to get more exclusives like they did with Bayonetta. Possibly pay to have a new Skies of Arcadia, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Nights or any number of other games made.

I have no hope of that, but if it was Skies of Arcadia 2, i would run out to the shop to buy a Wii U straight away.

Please don't be mistwalker! I want them to kiss and make up with Sony.

Edit: Apparently it's a game in the same vein as Bayonetta 2 so chances are that it's not a mistwalker game. Phew!