By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U- UNANNOUNCED 3RD PARTY EXCLUSIVE!

it wouldn't be a surprise if this was true

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

It's probably red steel 3

animegaming said:
maybe it is from mistwalker
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/16/mistwalker-would-like-to-develop-wii-u-action-rpgs/

That'd be nice. Though I'd like to see them do something a bit more "traditional rpg" than The Last Story. It was good, but I had trouble getting into the battle system.

For those of you who were hoping that it was an RPG from mistwalker, I don't think Nintendo wants to go that route again and get burned like microsoft or sony did when dealing with them. We haven't heard shit from mistwalker in almost 3 or so years. Sakaguchi is essentially a hack for the most part seeing as how he went from being the creator of final fantasy to a total zero on making worthless phone games.

toastboy44562 said:

Right on the bat for once LOL, that's what I was thinking cause ubisoft is the only one essentially supporting the WII U aside from activision. 

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
toastboy44562 said:

Right on the bat for once LOL, that's what I was thinking cause ubisoft is the only one essentially supporting the WII U aside from activision. 

Are you forgetting my kinect prediction??!

Ubisoft will probably just take redsteel 2 and make it HD

toastboy44562 said:
toastboy44562 said:

That depends but it won't work out very well for obvious reasons ... 

in other news the sky is blue

toastboy44562 said:

Yeah, after how disappointed they were in ZombiU's sales and what they did with Rayman as a result, this is extremely unlikely.

toastboy44562 said:
toastboy44562 said:

That depends but it won't work out very well for obvious reasons ... 

well controls were so bad for red steel 1/2 I'm sure there's no way it can be worse on wii u