By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have a Christmas Present for all Nintendo gamers! Everything Nintendo nearly sold out- Now with Pictures for those who thought I was a lying Nintendo Fan boy

*bane voice* Nintendo Rises!

Around the Network

in the words of Mr.Burns
"excellent"

Thanks for the photos!
Anything new you can share, now that Christmas is over? How have sales been in this new year?

GAME over here in the UK have sold out most Wii U titles online too so it's not just Wal-Mart in the States. Got a gift card thingy from my brother for Christmas so was going to order a couple of games. Might have to pop into their brick and mortar shop over the weekend instead.

Wii U is also sold out at my Wal-Mart, it's been selling out of each new shipment for a while now, so have Xbox One and PS4 though.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Wii U has been sold out at the Target and the Best Buy near me for 2 weeks. PS4s are really hard to find as well, but I could easily walk into my best buy right now and pick up three or four Xbones, which actually really surprises me.

Monument Games, Inc.  Like us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/MonumentGames

Nintendo Netword ID: kanageddaamen

Monument Games, Inc President and Lead Designer
Featured Game: Shiftyx (Android) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.Shiftyx

Free ad supported version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.ShiftyxFree

A friend of me was in a local somewhat big electronics store some weeks before Christmas. I visit them fairly often but always see the same amount of Wii U games over months... But he said he saw a lot of Wii U games (and systems!) being bought! In "rural" Norway of all places too. Here has been ZERO advertising for the system, except for posters outside game stores at LAUNCH.

But then he said the majority of Wii U games he witnessed being bought were Skylanders. I answered: Next week they'll all be back, complaining that the game don't work on their Wii.

Yep.

I bet you unstocked all the shelves. Only way this could have happened. J/k. Or am I?

With the specials they had in bestbuy and futureshop, everything is sold down here, not sure about walmart. Wii Party U was sold out everywhere at 30$ it was a killer deal.

kekrot said:
A friend of me was in a local somewhat big electronics store some weeks before Christmas. I visit them fairly often but always see the same amount of Wii U games over months... But he said he saw a lot of Wii U games (and systems!) being bought! In "rural" Norway of all places too. Here has been ZERO advertising for the system, except for posters outside game stores at LAUNCH.

But then he said the majority of Wii U games he witnessed being bought were Skylanders. I answered: Next week they'll all be back, complaining that the game don't work on their Wii.

Yup, it's looking like the combination of Super Mario 3D World, Skylanders and Disney Infinity is shifting consoles. They've been prominent in the Waru Waru (or is it Wara Wara..? Can't remember!) Plaza since Christmas. I suspect that Wii Fit U is also moving systems.