By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Tagged games:

padib said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
Merry Christmas to all of you! Christmas makes me think of games since they make great presents. My gift to me this year is a little SM3DW. Not as exciting as a new system like last year but it should make for some quality gaming. Hope all of you have something new to shoot, explore or jump over, and that you have a great time with those you care about.

Please play it with loved ones for the christmas cheer, it is so much more fun.

Both me and my brother are at my parents for Christmas for the first time in over a decade. I'm expecting some multiplayer shenanigans to ensue :)

Around the Network

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

Merry Christmas, God bless us everyone! (Tiny Tim style.)

TheLastStarFighter said:
Merry Christmas to all of you! Christmas makes me think of games since they make great presents. My gift to me this year is a little SM3DW. Not as exciting as a new system like last year but it should make for some quality gaming. Hope all of you have something new to shoot, explore or jump over, and that you have a great time with those you care about.

I have opted for Wii Party U, a game to get my family involved in, should be fun. :)

Hope everyone enjoy a very Holy Christmas filled with love and peace, alone or with family! Have fun! :)

Around the Network

Merry Christmas!
Feliz Navidad!
Liebe Weihnachten!
God jul!

I hope I did those right :D Enjoy the holidays everyone!

pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:

I was going to make a happy festivus thread yesterday, But figured not everyone would get it. Its a day late but Happy festivus everyone!!!! A festivus for the rest of us.

The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it!

Krueger, my son tells me that your company stinks! You couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe!

...i've lost my train of thought.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

mornelithe said:
ganoncrotch said:
mornelithe said:
ganoncrotch said:
Nollaig Shona Dhuit. :) Hope everyone gets what they wanted or at least I hope ye are warm and safe on this rather freezing time of year, 120kmph winds here atm http://vortex.accuweather.com/adc2004/pub/includes/columns/newsstory/2013/650x366_12241739_zoomedhdwind.jpg tis crazy.

Yeah the weather isn't entirely optimal here either.  Everything's coated in 2-3 inches of ice, trees are buckling under the weight all over the place, the merest hint of wind breaks branches off of trees left and right.  I'll have a ton of wood for the fire pit next year *chuckle*

Every wind cloud truly has a silver lining :) Just stay safe until the weather has calmed down before going wood hunting tho.

*chuckle* I need merely open my door to find wood for burning.  The house is surrounded by evergreens which are covered in ice and snow, weighing down the limbs.  Heck, there's a good 6" diamete pine branch hanging off the roof from last night, can't really get up there right now to move it because it's so slippery.  But yeah, I'm kinda keeping away from trees at the moment...it's beautiful though.  The ice is refracting sunlight from every angle... :)  Lots of silver linings for sure.

You stay safe also, make sure you're anchored to the ground or something :)

The 2 turkeys which are currenting Brining inside our cooler will most certainly make sure I don't blow away :D Some good eating gonna happen tomorrow. Ta tho!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Merry Jesus and Coca-Cola day!

Merry christmas everyone from the RedInker household.