By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Tagged games:

I will be working tomorrow. But those who are fortunate enough to celebrate christmas with your loved ones have fun. Merry christmas everyone.

Around the Network

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all receive awesome games as gifts.

Signature goes here!

Expecting family, friends, food and of course a new Zelda as my present. Good time indeed.

Happy Christmas everyone!

Around the Network

Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you all have a great time with friends and family and enjoy whatever Santa brings.

Have a great one. :)

Merry Christmas everybody.

Merry Christmas to everyone on Vgchartz! bring on all the games in 2014! :)

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Feliz Natal!

Thanks Porcupine,

And a very Merry Christmas to you, and to all the VG members out there, and their families. May you enjoy great food, great family and great memories together, now and on into the new year!

pezus said:
Merry Christmas everyone!
May your holidays be filled with great games, irresistible food and a good time in general!

Given what's transpired on the Steam Christmas sale, there is no POSSIBLE way, my Christmas won't be filled with great games *chuckle*.  Deus Ex Directors Cut, Bully Scholarship Edition, Sleeping Dogs + DLC, Bioshock, Verdun, Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Revenge, Max Payne 3 + All DLC, Strike Suit Zero/Infinity, and Brutal Legend (and that's just what I've gotten so far lol)