UNDERTRACKED!!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

Maybe people bought the X1 to play it instead of putting it on ebay to make $10 profit?

It's really to early for either side to start banging the victory drums, the gap between the two of them can change with just one new release to either sides favor.

OK numbers.. Could have been both worse  or better.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Not huge numbers- at least the resellers aren't getting money for Christmas

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

This is only USA, right? Got any numbers from old consoles besides 360?

Around the Network
Somini said:
Figgycal said:
The Xbox One is more expensive. I'm guessing people are more willing to pay 500 dollars for a PS4 than they are willing to pay 600 for Xbox One. And people are probably less willing to risk buying an xbox and not making profit than they are with a PS4 -- again because of the price difference so there's less Xbox One's available. Also could be that there's less demand -- that's also possible.

PS4 is actually more expensive than Xbone on eBay most of the time lol

Demand of PS4 was a little higher no doubt, leading to better resell-ability.  But Xbox One still did OK.  Remember, Microsoft (at least is terms of revenue) is making 125% of the PS4 price.

g911turbo said:
Somini said:
Figgycal said:
The Xbox One is more expensive. I'm guessing people are more willing to pay 500 dollars for a PS4 than they are willing to pay 600 for Xbox One. And people are probably less willing to risk buying an xbox and not making profit than they are with a PS4 -- again because of the price difference so there's less Xbox One's available. Also could be that there's less demand -- that's also possible.

PS4 is actually more expensive than Xbone on eBay most of the time lol

Demand of PS4 was a little higher no doubt, leading to better resell-ability.  But Xbox One still did OK.  Remember, Microsoft (at least is terms of revenue) is making 125% of the PS4 price.

Only a little higher? It´s a 2:1 ratio.

Greater supply of the Xbox One in the US probably contributes to the lower number, too. For the past two-three weeks it seems fairly easy to walk into a store, go on Amazon or Best Buy, and pick one up. PS4 is the opposite so more people will go to eBay as a last resort to find one.

Author of science fiction and other genres, I write under the pen name Desmond Shepherd. The second season of my series The Permanent Man premieres on November 11, 2014. Pre-order the season premiere The Walls Have Ears on Amazon today!

It appears that not massive numbers of people are resorting to e-bay to buy a console for a silly marked up price. Still it shows that some will pay a high price. Better to wait imo and get yourself 3 or 4 games instead with what you will save for having a little patience.

100,000 scalped consoles, thats ALOT GODAMN