By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon XY | Best Video Game Soundtrack Ever?

I just found download link  for all 212 tracks, so i just had to share with you all

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9412276

http://kickass.to/pokemon-x-and-y-full-soundtrack-ost-212-320-kbps-mp3-tracks-t8460212.html

Around the Network

Not. Even. Close.

Black/White
HeartGold/SoulSilver
Emerald
Platinum

And that's just Pokemon.

Kingdom Hearts
Super Mario Galaxy
Skyward Sword
Wind Waker
SKYWARD-WiimoteFLIPPING-SWORD.

Pokemon XY aren't even in the top 100, dude.

pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
You clearly haven't played Hotline Miami

You clearly haven't played pokemon (any) :0

You're clearly wrong (yes)

Wat the original games you played once as a kid count :s

Once?? 

Also, I've played both Red and Gold...extensively. The best Pokemon games, judging by forum opinions so I believe I've played Pokemon enough to make a judgment! I remember Pokemon Red having some memorable tunes.

Red and Gold are not even close to the best Pokemon games. Anyone who says that is like you. Hasn't played the newer better games and is going off the opinions of other's who haven't played the newer better games. Platinum and Emerald are the best one's with HeartGold/SoulSilver a close 3rd.

Completely subjective topic bro! For me, while good, I definitely can't say it's up there with my favorite soundtracks. Heck I even put Pokemon Battle Revolution over it easy! As of now, that game has my favorite Pokemon OST! ^_^

Final Fantasy IX would like to have a word with you.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
spemanig said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:

Once?? 

Also, I've played both Red and Gold...extensively. The best Pokemon games, judging by forum opinions so I believe I've played Pokemon enough to make a judgment! I remember Pokemon Red having some memorable tunes.

Red and Gold are not even close to the best Pokemon games. Anyone who says that is like you. Hasn't played the newer better games and is going off the opinions of other's who haven't played the newer better games. Platinum and Emerald are the best one's with HeartGold/SoulSilver a close 3rd.

On what basis are you guys using to determine which is the best Pokemon game? Certainly can't be fact based.

Einsam_Delphin said:
spemanig said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:

Once?? 

On what basis are you guys using to determine which is the best Pokemon game? Certainly can't be fact based.

Are you seriously implying that anyone here is stupid enough to state their opinion as fact? In an environment like this, I'd hope we'd all be adult enough to enter every discussion with the full confidence that our peers know the gradeschool difference between fact and opinion. I'd hope we'd enter every converation with at least that musc basic respect for the intelligence of our fellow gamers. I sure do.

"Fact-based." ...We're talking about varying quality a fantasy children's game franchise.

Yeah... no. It has a laughably forgettable soundtrack compared to most Pokemon games. I wont blame them though, this is the first time GameFreak (themselves) make a Pokemon game with real instruments. The most memorable soundtrack from Pokemon is from Red/Blue & Gold/Silver. Even casuals know how some of the music in those games went. Not the best Pokemon soundtrack and probably not even on the top 100 soundtracks of all time. Also, Final Fantasy IX definitely has a better OST than X/Y, not even a competition.

I just found download link  for all 212 tracks, so i just had to share with you all

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9412276

http://kickass.to/pokemon-x-and-y-full-soundtrack-ost-212-320-kbps-mp3-tracks-t8460212.html

spemanig said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
spemanig said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:

Once?? 

Are you seriously implying that anyone here is stupid enough to state their opinion as fact? In an environment like this, I'd hope we'd all be adult enough to enter every discussion with the full confidence that our peers know the gradeschool difference between fact and opinion. I'd hope we'd enter every converation with at least that musc basic respect for the intelligence of our fellow gamers. I sure do.

"Fact-based." ...We're talking about varying quality a fantasy children's game franchise.

I'm not implying anything, just responding to what was said. If you didn't mean what you said, then you needa phrase your sentences better and use words that better describe what you're getting at, like in this case, "favorite," instead of "best."