By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Still in Stock PS4 Shoots to top of Amazon Charts, Refuses to Sell Out EDIT: SOLD OUT (900 PS4s sold in the last 30 minutes!)

Dat 20$ PSN Card. Everyone wants that shit!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

It is so good to see how well the ps4 is doing in America. Huge success

Why are people so obsessed with Amazon? There are at least four threads trending in hot topics now, some seemingly claiming that this means great and long-term success and others seemingly pointing out that PS4's in actual stock means imminent disaster and fully met worldwide demand.

Sometimes I wish Amazon threads were banned from here, you know; like vgchartz at GAF.

Sony deliveries have been very uneven this year.

Good to see its available in the US again.

Mummelmann said:
Why are people so obsessed with Amazon? There are at least four threads trending in hot topics now, some seemingly claiming that this means great and long-term success and others seemingly pointing out that PS4's in actual stock means imminent disaster and fully met worldwide demand.

Sometimes I wish Amazon threads were banned from here, you know; like vgchartz at GAF.

Maybe only threads with opinions instead of facts based. This op just has sheer numbers which im fine with.

Around the Network

How much stock did Amazon get lol...

eFKac said:

I wonder why

it is selling arond 15 a minute from there at the moment. There are around 500 left so they will be all gone by 30 minutes after the hour or thereabouts.

eFKac said:

I bought a lot of them because they sent the code per email... I use the PSN US in Brazil... so do add money I need these cards ... the international credit cars some times stop to work in PS Store... so I use Amazon.

I will start to use Amazon for digital games too because it is cheaper.

Guy I managed to get the stock numbers... just put 999 in your order and it shows the real number.

Only 367 left... 20 minutes ago it was ~900.