By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 3DS sales pass 2m in UK.

NintendoPie said:
Seece said:

It's accurate sales news? Would you rather it not reported??? I don't see the issue.

Calm down, Seece. I never said I have an issue with it. It's just funny how the article is talking about 2 Million as quite the milestone and then we see that VGC, again, has something overtracked. Kind of a downer.

:P seems like you were having a go, it's a big overtrack so should be called out!

To be fair everything in the UK is overtracked, Wii and 360 especially.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
LurkerJ said:

Is this UK or what? Replies had me confused.

The title it pretty self explanatory.... no?

I am drunk.

which web is that?
ive been crwaling throug it a bit and all i saw was Xbox ads.
this has no credibility at all

20% overtracked? Yeah, that's a little much.

Grats to it on the milestone, though.

kowenicki said:

mcvuk has no credibility?  right ok... if you say so.  They are the one site that regulalry releases UK numbers.  Any bias you perceive is all yours.

Has VGC ever adjusted numbers based off of their sales releases? Serious question btw

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

HaHa... interesting. People just can´t read positive news about Nintendo

i wonder if this article was about PS4 or Ps Vita, we would not see so many arguments about overtracking..

Get over it, guys, the device sold more than 2 million in U.K. and this is good news for this struggling market, like it or not.

This thread would've had hondreds of reactions had we undertracked the 3DS kowen.

I don't understanf this.

With a 2 million userbase the UK charts had to be full of 3ds games but 3ds games are almost never to be found there.Even the new zelda ranked low and dissappeared out of the top 20 almost instantly.

Either 3ds is massivly overtracked or games are massivly undertracked.

A bit overtracked here. The handheld will sell over 100 million worldwide for sure, but I seriously doubt it will achieve DS-like success.

Never the less, Nintendo seems far less affected by smartphone sales then Sony

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Nice numbers !!! That is impressive to be honest.