By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamespot: PS4 Owners More Satisfied Than Xbox One Owners

PlayStation 4 owners have indicated they are more satisfied with their new console purchase than Xbox One owners.

PS4 avg 8.71
Xbone abg 8.20

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-owners-more-satisfied-than-xbox-one-owners/1100-6416778/

Around the Network

It's pretty much almost the same for the most part. I don't think this is exactly thread worthy.

I'm not really surprised. I bet people struggling with voice commands are a good part of that. Also, though both consoles have a bunch of incomplete features, I think the XO's are more glaring at the moment because Microsoft made a big deal about the multi-media functionality.

Neither device was really ready for release, to be honest. I'm surprised there aren't more in the 6-7 range.

11% rated the xb1 5 or below compared to 5% for the PS4.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Not surprised. Ps4 fanboys are the worst

Around the Network

9 and 10?

They're lying to themselves. That's essentially a perfect experience... At launch...

ironmanDX said:

9 and 10?

They're lying to themselves. That's essentially a perfect experience... At launch...

Or maybe they are extremely satisfied....

fatslob-:O said:
It's pretty much almost the same for the most part. I don't think this is exactly thread worthy.

why not? if its pretty much the same isnt it news worthy to note that both owners are as almost as satsified with their consoles? or are you saying information that is news worthy is just when one console out performs the other by a large margin?

Max King of the Wild said:
Not surprised. Ps4 fanboys are the worst

I'm a good guy.

steelabhold said:
ironmanDX said:

9 and 10?

Or maybe they are extremely satisfied....

Extremely satisfied?

Yeah, the ones who voted 8.

9 or 10 is ridiculous. Assuming most early adopters are "core" gamers like us, they know what 9 and 10 are. We don't even have half the features that will come out later. What will they score it then? 15/10?