By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - US Pre-order chart December 14th. Titanfall passes up Destiny XOne.

Zappykins said:
Since Destiny has failed to come out int he spring, I have a feeling people will be canceling their Destiny orders for TitanFall. Plus Destiny will be fighting against the next Halo fairly closely. It will be interesting.

If the reviews are good, TitanFall should have great legs as people buy Xbox One's to get the best version of the game.

You mean the pc version then :P

Around the Network

You have to understand, with the past-gen, declining IPs and the Wii U, that success in video games (or any other domain) is not just about marketing, and sales: there's a genuine interest in quality, honnest business approach vs milking and creativity that makes a product or brain accumulate more or less appeal and image credibility.

Well Nintendo's cheap approach might have worked with the Wii, third-party publishers strategy of releasing their exclusive IPs on multiplatforms, the many milking of franchises (Resident Evil, Metal Gear, Street Fighter, Super Mario etc...), or the DLC/Season Pass/Microtransaction schemes...are all dooming the publishers to sell less, have their franchise destroyed, their value gone, hence the coming crisis of the VG market.

One of the solution I think, it's to stop being such an opportunistic bitch, and choosing a solid platform with big user base like Naughty Dog, Bungie, Quantic, or Turn10 do instead of trying to release games indicernably on every console, which makes the IP lose appeal for the current but also its coming games or updates.

happy to see 2 3ds games on the list.and what?!i am amazed that people preordered dying light so much that its now in the top 40?!

at least Bayo2 had two weeks to shine lol

Click HERE and be happy 

Soon to be #1 as more people see Titanfall.

Around the Network

Obviously, Titanfall will have higher pre-orders than Destiny for the next while. After all, it's being released in March while Destiny won't be released until September.

leyendax69 said:
Zappykins said:
Since Destiny has failed to come out int he spring, I have a feeling people will be canceling their Destiny orders for TitanFall. Plus Destiny will be fighting against the next Halo fairly closely. It will be interesting.

If the reviews are good, TitanFall should have great legs as people buy Xbox One's to get the best version of the game.

No, absoultly not.  I disagree.

I figured someone would say this, but no, I think think the gaming experience on the PC will be inferior to that on both the 360 and the Xbox One.  The game is designed for a controller and one with active feedback.  The Xbox One's GPU is better than the vast majority of Gaming PC's in the world (according to steam's info) and playing a game with a mouse and keyboard just isn't the same experience.

The active feedback and more immersive quality on Ryse is just a touch, then definately the best TitanFall way to enjoy the game.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

jamesmarkus87 said:
Obviously, Titanfall will have higher pre-orders than Destiny for the next while. After all, it's being released in March while Destiny won't be released until September.

Its just that Destiny has been announced for a while, since Halo Reach days, and promised for spring 2014 with a beta in Q1 for people who pre-ordered. Now it seems like they were just trying to be relevant even though it won't be out until super late summer.

Zappykins said:
leyendax69 said:
Zappykins said:

I figured someone would say this, but no, I think think the gaming experience on the PC will be inferior to that on both the 360 and the Xbox One.  The game is designed for a controller and one with active feedback.  The Xbox One's GPU is better than the vast majority of Gaming PC's in the world (according to steam's info) and playing a game with a mouse and keyboard just isn't the same experience.

The active feedback and more immersive quality on Ryse is just a touch, then definately the best TitanFall way to enjoy the game.

Uh oh, you just sent a distress beacon to all the PC elitists on this site. Run for cover.

jlmurph2 said:
Zappykins said:
leyendax69 said:
Zappykins said:

Uh oh, you just sent a distress beacon to all the PC elitists on this site. Run for cover.

I think they will be fine.  Many of them don't like the vibration feedback and rumble motors from what I understand.  If they would rather just point with a mouse and poke at their keyboard then nothing I can say will change their minds.  It's not for me.

It would be like a kid that lives off his mom and plays video games all day on Dr. Phil.  No amount of yelling from his step dad is going to make him change and go do something.  That's the way he wants to be.

I was a PC only gamer (in my house) for 20 years so I get it.  I just think they are missing out of the full flavor of what makes games great today.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!