By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - US Pre-order chart December 14th. Titanfall passes up Destiny XOne.

Folks frightened of Titanballs.

Around the Network

Suprised by the orders number i think it will do better then Titanfall on xboxone

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:
Suprised by the orders number i think it will do better then Titanfall on xboxone

Until it shows better gameplay videos than those boring ones at E3 it won't move much on X1.

Since Destiny has failed to come out int he spring, I have a feeling people will be canceling their Destiny orders for TitanFall. Plus Destiny will be fighting against the next Halo fairly closely. It will be interesting.

If the reviews are good, TitanFall should have great legs as people buy Xbox One's to get the best version of the game.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Both will do good sales. plus titanfall hasn't started its ms marketing yet which will probably be bigger then wat Sony can do for infamous

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Titanfall vs Infamous sales will be interesting to watch when each game releases respectively.

The genre disparity already basically decided this, Titanfall will win.  The question is by how much, if Infamous could keep it relatively close that would be impressive, because Titanfall will do pretty well.

Angelv577 said:
Looking forward for Dying light, infamous SS, Destiny, Watch Dogs and The Order. Huge games incoming for 2014.

And thief :p (and the witcher)

Publishers strategy of releasing their video games on all consoles is a bad one, unless it's COD of Battlefield.

Titanfall should've been a X360/One licence only (no PC), and Destiny should've been a PS3/4 license only.

You'll understand why later

Im happy with those Donkey Kong numbers, maybe the Cranky Kong reveal helped

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Augluae said:
Publishers strategy of releasing their video games on all consoles is a bad one, unless it's COD of Battlefield.

Titanfall should've been a X360/One licence only (no PC), and Destiny should've been a PS3/4 license only.

You'll understand why later

Do you have a reason?