By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 just passed 10,000,000

So are u guys happy or what???

If you add 64,000 from NDP (which is minimum number that should be added considering that canada also adds to that number for VCG charts) , It will bring the PS3 above 10,000,000 units,,,,we are now in 8 digits guyz,,let's have a party or something ,,,wohoooooooooooooo

also kudos to all other consoles ,,they are all doing good

Around the Network

I think they're doing better.... I'm no expert though. :P

Referring to the other consoles.

^your right you arent an expert.

rendo said:
I think they're doing better.... I'm no expert though. :P

yeaa,,I m just going by the data for this site

Wait... you think 64k PS3's were sold in Canada? No way! Not gonna happen... Not in 1 month and not in January.

If I'm wrong, I apologize ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

well, they're at 10 million sold now, regardless of discrepancies between the numbers

Nah Darknight.....he's saying that the difference between NPD and VGchartz numbers for January was 64k, and it may be larger than that because the NPD number does not yet factor in Canada while VG does.

^^

apology accepted

DarkNight_DS said:
Wait... you think 64k PS3's were sold in Canada? No way! Not gonna happen... Not in 1 month and not in January.

If I'm wrong, I apologize ;)

no dude of course not ,, PS3 is under tracked in US by 64K(according to NPD),,I am saying canada should add also alittle bit to 64k since it is counted  in VG chartz and not in NPD,,,sorry if I wasn't clear enough

Darknight 15,000 per week to get that kind of number. doesnt sound unreasonable to me.