By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: First Xbox One indie games could launch around March 2014

bananaking21 said:
NiKKoM said:
Ugh.. Are we now bragging about indies? did anyone buy a super next gen consoles to play indies? This console war is getting sillier every day..

i dont know about other people but i buy a console to play games, not budgets. fact of the matter is that bastion, an indie game, has been more enjoyable to me than a lot of other big AAA games out their. To The Moon is one of my favorite games of all time. and limbo is just an outstanding experience. sure, an uncharted or red dead redemption game might be the game that draws me to buy the console when i eventually do buy one. but it doesnt mean that i shouldnt care about what indie games that console has. 

but yeah, i would "brag" about a game like Bastion, because its fucking awesome. 

I guess you can't wait to play Transistor ;)

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:

Seriously, today, what exclusive, great, and innovative Indie games can I buy on the PS4 that are so worth going out and spending $400 on the console for?  I already have a PC and can get a far better experience by playing the Indie games already there.

Your comment lacks substance and all you do is troll Xbox threads.

how on earth can you defend xbox one by saying that?! u can literally say the same thing about xbox one. 

Wright said:

Transistor looks good, but i like bastions are style much more. i really wanna play rime and everybody is gone to the rapture. i also hope murasaki's baby comes to PC or PS3/4. that game looks sooooo good. shadow of the beast looks really interesting, but we have to see how that plays out. 

Wait, I thought Xbox fans didn't like indy games? At least they didn't like them around gamescom when Sony was announcing them. I guess their "in" now that are coming to Xbox. Go figure.

bananaking21 said:
Wright said:

Transistor looks good, but i like bastions are style much more. i really wanna play rime and everybody is gone to the rapture. i also hope murasaki's baby comes to PC or PS3/4. that game looks sooooo good. shadow of the beast looks really interesting, but we have to see how that plays out. 

Rime is interesting, and the best part of it is that it is Spanish's developers work!

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Wait, I thought Xbox fans didn't like indy games?

Where did that generalization come from?

Blood_Tears said:
Wait, I thought Xbox fans didn't like indy games? At least they didn't like them around gamescom when Sony was announcing them. I guess their "in" now that are coming to Xbox. Go figure.

No, gamescom was a disappointment because all the Sony fans were bragging about 40 games in development and strictly stressing that they WEREN'T indies. Then Sony uses a big stage for about 2 hours to say "We have the world's most powerful games console". And then show ALL indies.

Blood_Tears said:

Stop generalizing. Just because a few idiotic fanboys say, "Indystation4" doesn't mean everyone feels the same way. Btw, Bastion is one of my favorite games last gen. 

Blood_Tears said:

Have you ever visited Xbox Live Arcade?

Hummmm... now Indies are games.

PS. For me games are games... Indie or not.