By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The REAL reason the Wii U is struggling and what needs to be done! Nintendo fans, get in here!!

Not to mention those games that did not reach 1 million but were amazing, such as Xenoblade, The Last Story, Red Steel 2, Fatal Frame 4 (though only released in Japan), Dragon Quest X (also only released in Japan), No more Heroes 1 and 2, Mad World, Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles, Fragile Dreams, Trauma Team, Dead Space Extraction, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, and Sin And Punishment.

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
enditall727 said:
enditall727 said:

The reason people bought the WII was mostly because of first party titles

if this was the case then why didn't people buy the N64 and GC for the first party? There were quality titles on N64 AND GC so what was their excuse?

@Bold Alot of the titles on the N64 weren't high quality with a few exceptions but as for gamecube there's even less quality titles as evidenced by the game sales. People bought the PS1 and PS2 instead because they were the better systems with better games, simple as that.  

alot of the titles on Wii weren't high quality either so that claim doesn't hold any weight

as for gamecube there's even less quality titles as evidenced by the game sales

give me a few examples

Alot of titles on the WII were high quality. If you count the amount games that reached over 1+ million then the WII would be the obvious winner. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_Wii_video_games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_Nintendo_GameCube_video_games

But still a lot of them weren't high quality either, like i said before

And it almost seems like you're trying to say that sales = quality. 

enditall727 said:

if this was the case then why didn't people buy the N64 and GC for the first party? There were quality titles on N64 AND GC so what was their excuse?

@Bold Alot of the titles on the N64 weren't high quality with a few exceptions but as for gamecube there's even less quality titles as evidenced by the game sales. People bought the PS1 and PS2 instead because they were the better systems with better games, simple as that.  

Sales =/= Quality. Stop with this. You are wrong.

Click HERE and be happy 

enditall727 said:
enditall727 said:
enditall727 said:

alot of the titles on Wii weren't high quality either so that claim doesn't hold any weight

give me a few examples

Alot of titles on the WII were high quality. If you count the amount games that reached over 1+ million then the WII would be the obvious winner. 

How are they not high quality ? 

@Bold What's the issue with that ? Ever heard the term "the customers always right" ? What the masses define as quality is more relevant than what you and the others as well on game forums define as quality. 

EricFabian said:
enditall727 said:

Sales =/= Quality. Stop with this. You are wrong.

Then tell me how I am wrong ? 

Around the Network

Of course. I will use Nintendo games since I don't have a PS4 yet.

TW101 - perfect gameplay. Good graphics. Insanity fun, but nobady gives a shit about.

NSMB U - Nintendo only take New Super Mario Bros Wii put Yoshi and HD graphics. Almost 3mil

In your logic NSMB U is better than W101, just because sales.

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:

TW101 - perfect gameplay. Good graphics. Insanity fun, but nobady gives a shit about.

NSMB U - Nintendo only take New Super Mario Bros Wii put Yoshi and HD graphics. Almost 3mil

NSMBU is the better game compared to the W101. As you can see the WII U is only holding up because of that game and it is also a reason to buy a WII U compared to the W101. 

What you find as good gameplay and insanely fun is not what the masses find as good gameplay or fun. 

Nobody really gives a rats ass towards platinum games. Bayonetta was considered to be average by many of the gamers despite it's high metascore.

EricFabian said:

NSMBU is the better game compared to the W101. As you can see the WII U is only holding up because of that game and it is also a reason to buy a WII U compared to the W101. 

What you find as good gameplay and insanely fun is not what the masses find as good gameplay or fun. 

Nobody really gives a rats ass towards platinum games. Bayonetta was considered to be average by many of the gamers despite it's high metascore.

I bet you never played none.

and TW101 is better than NSMB U, but is just one example.

People bought Wii because Wii Sports in the past, but in your logic Wii Sports is better than Super Mario Galaxy or Smash Bros

Click HERE and be happy 

enditall727 said:
enditall727 said:
enditall727 said:

give me a few examples

How are they not high quality ? 

@Bold What's the issue with that ? Ever heard the term "the customers always right" ? What the masses define as quality is more relevant than what you and the others as well on game forums define as quality. 

Are we.. Are we trying to act brand new all of a sudden? The Wii has over 1000 titles in its library but all of them were not quality. The Wii had some quality titles in that library but anybody could tell you that the Wii had shovelware. This all goes back to the point of me saying that a lot of the games on the Wii weren't high quality either just like you tried to say with the N64. That logic didn't really make any sense

and you just basically admitted that you think that sales = quality.. Lol

We'll just leave it right at that

EricFabian said:
EricFabian said:

I bet you never played none.

and TW101 is better than NSMB U, but is just one example.

People bought Wii because Wii Sports in the past, but in your logic Wii Sports is better than Super Mario Galaxy or Smash Bros

Who honestly cares about platinum games ? Nobdoy will bat an eye if they go out of business. Just you watch. 

No, it is your opinion that W101 is better than NSMBU but the masses clearly say the opposite.

WII sports is definitely better than SMG or Smash for that matter. What you like isn't what they like. 

You might want to get off your high horse like the rest of the gamers on these forums.