By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your largest videogame collection is for which console(s)?

Currently mine is for the PS3. I'm over 120 (physical)  and I'm still going. It should be close to 200 by next year since I'll be still collecting even after I get my PS4.

Second is my PS2 with over 100

Third my Gamecube with around 55 or so.

Hahdheld would be Vita with around 10 or so. I'm not big on handheld gaming, but this gen has two great systems, so I'll likely have over 20 for both by next year.

How about you? Anybody with the Ouya at numero uno!?!?!! LOL! (joke, of course).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

PS4.

With 5.

I'm very ergonomic.

PS3, at about 20 physical and 10 digital.

My PS1 and PS2 collection would probably have been bigger had I not lost or sold so many games. I also generally don't buy many games.

360 with around 40 physical games and probably up to 60-70 counting digital.

360, with over fifty physical games and around 10 digital. But, to be fair, I also owned the original Xbox and the Ps1, but both were pirated, so I actually didn't own games but rather downloaded them.

Since I now have a monetary income, I'm glad I've been able to build such a collection. One day I'll open a chest or something from where I'll put my console, and plug that 360 bastard and play some Gears or some ps2-HD port to relieve nostalgia!

Around the Network

NES, by far.

DevilRising said:
NES, by far.

How much!? Everyone who I have met that said NES or SNES has serious numbers. A range at least?

Wii. Over a hundred, a lot more If I include VC/WiiWare games.

I usually sell off most of my consoles when I get new ones. There has been one that I've kept and that was the ps2. I have 13 games for it.

BloodyRain said:
I usually sell off most of my consoles when I get new ones. There has been one that I've kept and that was the ps2. I have 13 games for it.

The businessman! I was like that with the PS1 and the SNES, and then one day I went to an auction house and I saw the price those same games I sold were going for, even used (obscene amounts of money). I might retire from those suckers one day since we're going digital xD