By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your largest videogame collection is for which console(s)?

Weedlab said:
toot1231 said:

N64 I have almost every game released in the US for it.

211 games.

Is Mace in there?

OFC Mace is in their that game is a great overlooked n64 game.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
toot1231 said:
Weedlab said:
toot1231 said:

211 games.

Is Mace in there?

Damn right! You know somebody has a serious N64 collection when Mace is in there. It was my favorite fighter of the generation. I'd play it over MK anyday. A pity it ddin't take off into something bigger. Not many dudes I know played this one, unfortunately.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

3DS>PS3>wii U> wii>GC

spurgeonryan said:
Then I have over 380 N64 games. Also not including DD games or add on. I wish. someday if I have 500-1,000 dollars to blow! :P

Although....If there was a good amount exclusive to Europe, then I do not have those either. I have only been buying Japan imports that I usually have to cut the corners off to get to fit and work. Anyone read Japanese?

There are 6 European exclusives. There are 10 Nintendo 64DD games, so including the 392 N64 games, that's a grand total of 402.

KylieDog said:
PS3.

I'm at around 100 physical games and as a rough guess 80-100 digital games. Not counting PS+.

We also got a Wii and 360. Too much gaming this gen, massive scaling down for next gen.

By that you mean fewer consoles or fewer games for them (or both)? I can't handle all three to be honest. I did that 2 gens ago (4 if you count the Dreamcast) and my Xbox suffered - horribly - so I'll stick to two.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
toot1231 said:
Weedlab said:
toot1231 said:

211 games.

Is Mace in there?

Damn right! You know somebody has a serious N64 collection when Mace is in there. It was my favorite fighter of the generation. I'd play it over MK anyday. A pity it ddin't take off into something bigger. Not many dudes I know played this one, unfortunately.

Have you ever played the fighting game on the n64 called Dual Heroes? Its probably my favorite fighter on the N64. But yea Mace is great its sorta like Dual heroes.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

PS2 242 games, second place PS3 with 171 games, all physical. Add a few more from PSPLUS.

These are my top-3 systems:
Atari 8bit with over 3000 games (most physical on disc or module)
PS3 with over 300 games (70 physical)
360 with over 60 games (20 physical)
and PS1, PS2, GB, GBA, 3DS, Vita, PSP, Wii, Wii-U, PS4, XBO, Falcon, 2600 and some other.

Be friendly!

ruimartiniman said:
PS2 242 games, second place PS3 with 171 games, all physical. Add a few more from PSPLUS.

:O .... you win lol Damn! That's some impressive numbers!

KylieDog said:
PS3.

I'm at around 100 physical games and as a rough guess 80-100 digital games. Not counting PS+.

We also got a Wii and 360. Too much gaming this gen, massive scaling down for next gen.

What is impressive is that you managed to build such huge collection, and also have time to plat +100 games.