By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your largest videogame collection is for which console(s)?

N64 I have almost every game released in the US for it.

211 games.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
toot1231 said:

211 games.

86 more to go!

Off-topic: I love Jar of Flies!

VGPolyglot said:
toot1231 said:

211 games.

86 more to go!

nope 99 more to go x.x

some of the 211 i have are clones of other games I have 2 Ocarina of times and 2 Mario 64's with clones of others also

and yea Jar Of Flies is killer.

toot1231 said:
VGPolyglot said:
toot1231 said:

211 games.

86 more to go!

nope 99 more to go x.x

some of the 211 i have are clones of other games I have 2 Ocarina of times and 2 Mario 64's with clones of others also

Oh, okay. That's still pretty impressive, I only have about 11. I'm trying to get CIB copies of those games, so it might slow down even more.

Yeah, it's such a shame that Layne Staley could never get out of his addiction. I admit that there new music is pretty good too, but it's definitely not the same without him.

VGPolyglot said:
toot1231 said:
VGPolyglot said:
toot1231 said:

211 games.

86 more to go!

nope 99 more to go x.x

Oh, okay. That's still pretty impressive, I only have about 11. I'm trying to get CIB copies of those games, so it might slow down even more.

Yeah, it's such a shame that Layne Staley could never get out of his addiction. I admit that there new music is pretty good too, but it's definitely not the same without him.

Yea their new music is good and most of these N64 games I bought when I was younger. My parents would take me every weekend to just load up on n64 games most of them I bought at pawn shops for cheap.

Around the Network

I guess I might as well state the size of all of my collections:
PS3 - 92
PS2 - 83
PS1 - 66
GEN - 27
NES - 21
Wii - 21
SNES - 18
PSP - 16
360 - 15
N64 - 10
INT - 10
SMS - 9
XB - 8
SCD - 7
GCN - 7
SAT - 7
DC - 4
GB - 3
NDS - 3
PS4 - 2
3DS - 1

Wow so many games for the n64, i only got like 8, zelda ocarina of time, majora mask, mario kart 64, golden eye, cruisin us, au lamborgini, jet force jemini.... and my favorite of all time perfect dark... and i still preserve some snes epic games

20 ps3 games, usually sells after play...

spurgeonryan said:
N64, then GBA.

I only have a few N64 games, including Japanese titles that I do not have. So whatever their total is, minus like....10.

According to Finngamer, there's 297 N64 games released in North America, and a total of 392 worldwide.

toot1231 said:

211 games.

Is Mace in there?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Physical games, the PS3 wins by miles, it's somewhere around 120+ with a few more to come this year

My steam library is 109, but that includes many "cheats" and all but about 5-10 of those were bought on sale for £5 or under. Considering I also have a few origin games and then a few games from "pre-Steam" PC quite possibly does win

I have around 35 PS2 games left (sold loads), 50 360 games roughly, 30 or so PSP games, 9 Vita games and a lowly 3 PS4 games

All of these figures other than PC are physical only. I have quite a few PSN games for PS3, PSV and PS4 too. There are also a few gameboy and PS1 games somewhere